“Pretty Good”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I went to this restaurant on a whim when my cruise ship stopped in Santorini. The food was good, I had calamari, saganaki, and the lamb in the foil. The saganaki was not what I was expecting it to be, from what I have at my favorite Greek restaurant. Other than that, there was a beautiful view and overall good food.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

The grilled seafood platter for two is the best seafood dish I've had in my life!!!! As simple and as good as that :)

2  Thank DinaEHag
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We had four days in Fira and went to this restaurant twice, once for lunch and once for dinner. The upstairs terrace is a great spot for lunch with a nice view over the water. I had the pork mezes twice and the greek salad was very fresh. Waiters were friendly and attentive, place is clean and tidy. Also pricing is good with a dinner and one round of drinks for four costing 80 euros.

1  Thank Aussie D
Reviewed October 17, 2013

We had lunch at this restaurant on our first day in santorini. The staff were very friendly and the meals both traditional and delicious. The beers were also very well priced. Would recommend to anyone.

2  Thank Mitch_Scott
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We had lunch on the upstairs terrace, which overlook the narrow street below. A large plate of mixed mezes for two, and a Fix beer each , cost a very fair 40 euros. The staff are friendly and spoke good English. The Parea Tavern is a decent place for lunch, away from the bustle of the nearby narrow streets.