“Wish I could go back right now!”

Archipelagos Restaurant
Ranked #68 of 189 Restaurants in Fira
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We went here per the recommendation of a local and were blown away by the incredible view as the sun was setting and by delicious food. I recommend you go there 1 hour to 30 minutes prior to sunset. Make a reservation because they fill up fast. And plan on spending quite because it's not cheap. But 2 years later I still remember the meal and the view we enjoyed that Saturday night.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I've had the best appetizer in this restaurant which was oven backed stuffed pita bread that had tomato cubes, chopped kalamata olives and a yummy sauce. We ordered another portion right after finishing the first. It was that much yummy.

I then had a mushroom risotto and it was delicious as well, perfectly cooked.
My friends had some fish, the food was great and the prices were reasonable.

I fell in love with Santorini and Greece in general. Will visit again if I get the chance.

I wish to learn the recipe for that stuffed pita bread.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Our hotel recommended this place, but we were not very impressed. The view was great, but the food was not very good and way overpriced.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

me and my friend went to archipelagos for lunch and had the mushroom rizotto and the spaghetti with the traditional santorini tomato and garlic and 2 glasses of asssyrtico! The dishes was delicious and we only payed 50 euros! The volcano view is worth it and the food is amazing! Dont miss it!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

In the center of Fira with an unbeatable view, this was the ultimate vacation, casual long lunch spot for us. We did our own version of mezze and ordered the meatballs, Greek trilogy spreads and the feta cheesecake. The Santorini bread is amazing, and the homemade tomato paste with olive oil and capers is delicious. Highly recommended (even though a bit pricey).