“Best Greek Food in Greece, Never Mind Santorini”
Review of Greek Bites

Greek Bites
Ranked #15 of 206 Restaurants in Fira
Description: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids, Large groups. Open from early morning till late night, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Reviewed February 12, 2019

This is seriously the best Greek restaurant (or indeed, any restaurant) I have been to. I'm from Melbourne, so we have hundreds of Greek eateries, and I have been to Greece numerous times. Greek Bites beats them all. It's not hard core tradtional Greek, but a modern twist on traditional tastes. It does have quite a few local speacialties as well, so try them, please. My family and I have stayed in the Hotel Sunrise next door (also excellent) twice, and we ate at Greek Bites every day. The menu is one of those you can close your eyes and pick at random, everything is fabulous. The staff are magnificent: great chefs and friendly waiters. It;s very casual, so turn up anytime wearing anything you like.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank iaincook59

Reviewed November 14, 2018

Its a few blocks from the bus station in town. There was plenty of food to go around, you might have leftovers. Very flavorful.

Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

I was looking forward to eating here, because there were a lot of good reviews. However, we found it to be quite poor. We ordered a Greek salad and bruschetta, which were delicious m, but the Moussaka was terrible. It first arrived cold and then when we asked it to be warmed, we saw them put it in the microwave. Sorry, if I’m going to pay this much money for food at a restaurant, I want it to be fresh; otherwise I can just go to a grocery store and buy frozen. The service wasn’t great either. We were the only ones in the restaurant at the time and it took quite a while for him to come and clear plates and get the bill.

1  Thank Justin C
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Moussaka and souvalki chicken were nicely cooked and tasty. Sligtly cheaper than the main street. Nice house red wine and drinks were reasonably priced. Bit rustic but recommended

3  Thank mglaze85
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our time here and the food was really good. The service was great too, which is always a plus. Highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: September 2018