“Best gyro ever !”

Ranked #8 of 201 Restaurants in Fira
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So good and so fresh ! Great for a quick lunch, only a few chairs but very quick if you want to grab and go!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,903)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was great in 2004 when I first tried it and was still great again today in 2018. If you are in Fira, you must try Lucky’s the best Greek gyro and the coldest beer on the Island. Lucky is usually there and quite a character!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great little place, friendly staff, wasn’t too busy when we visited so served quickly. Would recommend, good food at a very fair price.

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Best gyro in Santorini, the hype was real. We got the pork and the souvlaki gyros for lunch, I liked the pork better. We have tried F1 and Yogi, yet Lucky's is still the grand champion. I think the difference is how they shave the pork and how the pita is grilled. It is so tender and all the flavors are harmonious.

We tried to come back Tues night at 10pm and Wed night at 930pm, but they were sold out of their gyros. Keep in mind they are open till 11pm. I would have assumed as an owner, they would have enough gyros for the time they stayed open and not disappoint so many people they have to turn away. That is why I gave 4 star rather than a 5 star rating.

So go early if you want to try the best gyros in Santorini!

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

I read a review of this place before i arrived and it did not disappoint! Hands down the best gyro ever! An absolute must. There is very little seating so be prepared to grab and go.