“Tasty and inexpensive!”

Ranked #10 of 189 Restaurants in Fira
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 11, 2014

I was attracted by the TA's reviews. I gave it a try once i reached fira. it met my expectation! it was really tasty and best-valued. it is a MUST if you are in Fira.

1  Thank sunl29
Write a ReviewReviews (1,658)

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Recommended to us by our hotel concierge, located a bit off the beaten path in Fira, Santorini, but well worth it. I've lived in NYC my entire life but have never had a better gyro. It's a quick stop, gyro and a soda place, don't expect charm or luxury, but for less than 10 Euro for my wife and I, was one of the best values we found and the gyros were perfect.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Lucky's is a very simple small bar that serves up really good gyros / souvlaki with terrific attitude from the main guy running the place. Had the pork souvlaki and it was great (and the price was right), highly recommend this place if you are in Fira for a quick meal!

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Lucky's is a no nonsense, no frills bar. The Gyros and Souvlaki's are the best in town and absolutely delicious. The Tzatziki is the best I have ever tasted anywhere in my travels. Lucky's is a very small bar with friendly staff. A must visit for anyone visiting Fira on Santorini.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

When in greece you have to have a gyro and once we arrived to santorini this was def a must!!! We had the souvlaki & gyro plus soda's and it was 11e which was not bad at all for a tasty lunch. I would definitely recommend this place for a quick lunch.