“Best Gryo Pita in Greece”
Review of Lucky's Souvlakis

Lucky's Souvlakis
Ranked #10 of 190 Restaurants in Fira
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

After having gyro pitas on many islands and the mainland, I can confidently say that Lucky's has the best gyro pita in all the land.

Cheap quick eat that is perfect for lunch or dinner. Conveniently located near the square. The staff is friendly and quick. Great take away food or fun to sit at the bar and salivate as you watch the chef work. Must try!

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Be careful that this place will set a standard for gyros, and after that all you want is gyros from this place. This is exactly what happened with us, we ate few different gyros and after that all we craved for was lucky's gyros. No other place was able to satisfy our taste buds for gyros. It's very cheap, like 3 gyros with 2 beer will cost less than 10 euro. Owner is very funny, he will sound a little tipsy but a great guy. I am glad we were able to eat at this place.

1  Thank Chandra_Chicago
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Do yourself a favor and wrap your lips around one of their Yiros' - I even went back sober just to check if the alcohol made it taste so good, it didn't. They are just that divine. If I didn't feel guilty, would have had it for breakfast....

Reviewed June 7, 2014

I believe Lucky's to be one of the best Souvlakis on the island. I don't think I can get Gyro for $4 euro this good anywhere else. The Gyro's on Santorini are very good, and inexpensive. I tried other places but Lucky's was always the standard.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

The owner is in his own wee world chanting lucky lucky lucky I am lucky. Hes a bit of a character. The food is good and cheap. Enjoyed my meal here and lived up to the ratings.