“Amazing tacos, great option in Fira!”

Taqueria Los Tres Amigos
Ranked #8 of 211 Restaurants in Fira
Description: Taqueria Los Tres Amigos Mexican street food
Description: Taqueria Los Tres Amigos Mexican street food
Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

Loved the tacos and hospitality. A hidden gem in a big town!! One of the owners made us feel very welcome and I enjoyed the options on my tacos, can't wait to come back!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

Very nice food and excellent and friendly service !great location close to the center of Fira easy to find.i recommend it strongly for something different

Reviewed June 24, 2017

Amazing restaurant great food and excellent service !! must visit and please try the frozen margaritas !

Reviewed June 21, 2017

After living in Santorini for 10 years I visited again last week and I found this place. I have travelled around the world and I am a huge fan of Mexican cuisine. I can definitely say that these guys know what they are doing. Unfortunatelly there aren't many decent street food in Santorini but this one is a must-go if you visit the island!! This restaurant is great for luch, dinner and even after night drinks snack. The food is excellent and the vibe is amazing. If I were to recomend one dish it would be the quesadilla. We met with one of the owners and he is a great guy, he told us all about the concept of the restaurant and he even treated us with some tequila shots! After this, we visisted one more time with more friends and we found out that they do amazing frozen drinks. I am going back this August again and I promised the guys that I would be a regular customer!

1  Thank Nick G
Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

Good vibe, cheap and cheerful Mexican. We all had nachos. Cheap margaritas. Good location, friendly staff. Very close to the bus station.