“Traditional”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Midlands
“Traditional”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We thought this was a great place for a drink and snack, staff very friendly and prices and food was good.
We came here before the walk back to Imerovigli for a drink and snack very peacefull and restfull away from it all but on a bar street.
Great for all children family's etc.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Elaine1

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Vernet-Les-Bains, France
“The Best Squid Ever”
Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

We only had a snack here overlooking the caldera. The star was the grilled squid which was declared by a squid aficionado to be the best she had ever eaten. Mussels, goats cheese and walnut salad and fried meatballs were also all enjoyed greatly. Service was fine. The bill for four including a carafe of wine and a bottle of water and tip was about €50.

“A nice, quiet and classy atmosphere”
Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

Dionysis faces to the east, which means you cannot see the world reknowned sunsets of Santorini AND that the prices are WAY LESS expensive than neighboring establishments of lesser quality.

The Dionysis has a courtious staff and extremely rapdid service. The salad we ordered of the restaurant's namesake was quite delicious, the Kleftiki we ordered was tender and delicious, thought the portion size and fewer ingredients left us in envy of the taste we shared at The Nest in Ios.

Bottom line, I would come back here again and probably dress alittle micer too.

Rome, Italy
“Good value, nice place”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Very positive. To be short:

location: very nice view on the island (not on the caldera) on a nice terrace. A bit apart from the crowd which is welcome.

Food variety: above average, not bad at all.

Quality: I can't really complain. I had a wonderful Feta+Honey and a good Musaka. My girlfriend had some pasta which I don't wanna review since I am italian (he he).

Service: pretty fast and friendly. positive.

Positive experience, would return.

• Visited August 2012
Florida
“Great find... away from crowds”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I wasn't hungry but my friend wanted coffee..desert many places were overpriced and crowded.. so we walked a ways.away. ( Map included here) and found this oasis. Waitor was super accomodating and brought me a glass of water without asking.. while my friend ordered and desert was great.(cheesecake).. thoroughly enjoyable stop.. menu is good, pepole happily eating, great looking food.. I would love to go back.

• Visited July 2012