“BE AWARE”

Ranked #169 of 190 Restaurants in Fira
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2013

wonderful location, good fish I could accept that if you chose an amazing place you it would be expensive but.... I do not appreciate pushing waiters and it is unbelievable that they refuse credit card yurt because they clearly fraud tax. Be aware they push you for cash in a way that seems they look in your pocket to verify either coins but they have capability to accept Amex diner visa. MasterCard and all other credit card.

1  Thank carosella

Reviewed June 18, 2013

This place is a scam. It is a shame it is allowed to stay open and spoil visitors' experience in Greece. We were charged 110 euros for a fish that barely fed 3 people. The staff preys on your willingness to trust their expertise. They are a well trained operation. Worse than getting your wallet lifted because they smile at you the whole time they are taking you for a ride. Worse experience I have ever had in my 47 years.

2  Thank Laura M
Reviewed June 1, 2013

At first we were amazed with the place and the friendly staff, however, it turned out to be their way of fooling their customers by recommending a fish for the main dish that has no price reference and it was waaaaaasy over priced a €200 per 1 peace of grilled fish.. is this reasonable???

2  Thank hajarjar
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We got fooled by this restaurant. We ended paying 500 euros for a meal that is not worth more than 150. Of course their expensive recommendation and the argument for ever. I feel I got screwed over. I had also got screwed over by a taxi n the same morning. No wonder Greece is filed for bankruptcy. Too much corruption in this place.

1  Thank Attoosh
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Like everyone else, we wish we had read the reviews first. Don Angelo is up to the same tricks. You get lured in by the pretty displays and the smell of the wood burning grill (I doubt anything was actually prepared on it). The staff is focused on making (expensive) recommendations and does not want you to peruse the menu. We ended up with the cactus cocktail (of course!) and then had fresh fish and prawns. The total bill for 3 came to 360 Euros!
The prawns were inedible, the vegetables a joke.
Inevitably, we were told cash only-we refused to pay cash and miraculously, Visa was accepted.
This experience left a sour taste in our mouths for the entire duration of our stay in Santorini and kept us from spending money at other establishments that would have deserved our money.
A disgrace for island!