“Ridiculously good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Argo Restaurant

Argo Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 180 Restaurants in Fira
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Scenic view, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Argo restaurant in not only creative food... Modern Ambiance, unique music collections, excellent sunset view and the best possible service is what we work really hard to give to our Guests... It is the Journey that counts, the destination thought is the Experience....
Centreville, Virginia
“Ridiculously good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

Tried this after reading about it online . . . heavenly food! Stunning caldera views and a plethora of delicious eats! I am a vegetarian, and the vegetarian moussake was to die for! We also tried their specialty . . . eggs and potatoes. It was just about this biggest appetizer ever and unlike anything I've ever had. I highly recommend this restaurant!

Visited September 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Dine with a view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

We had the best food we found in the Greek Islands. We ate at the Argo twice. The first time we shared a Greek platter, which had a variety of Greek foods including moussaka, grilled meat and mezes. It doesn't sound v palatable but was delicious. The second time we had a vegetable grill.

• Visited September 2012
Rotherham, United Kingdom
“Lovely food in a lovely setting.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

After last night's horrible experience at stamna we went to Argo and had really good food and a big glass of wine. A lot of places we found do massive portions and this place doesn't, just the right size for us. The Greek salad was big enough for the two of us to share and the olive dip was really tasty. There was plenty of choice for me as a vegetarian and I enjoyed the veg moussaka very much. Would recommend this restaurant highly. The service was very good too.

Aussie
“Great option for our wedding dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

We organised an intimate dinner with 8 guests for after our wedding ceromony on the 2nd September of this year.
Argo is in the heart of Fira town overlooking the Caldera and we had a table upstairs overlooking the town and view.
The food was amaaaazing! The best Greek food I have had up till now. The service was great also.
We had a banquet meal for around 50 Euros per person and it was worth every penny. All the dishes were bursting with flavours, the intricacy and love put into each had us all in a spell.
All of our guests loved the food! Our favourite, the beef stifado........I still have the flavours inprinted in my mouth. I wish I was there again so I could indulge in more.
I hope you get to experience Argo, if so, enjoy!

• Visited September 2012
Miami Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excelent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

Nice service, unique food . Konstantinos the owner very friendly , recommended me to go to Perivolos...Thanks!

Visited September 2012