“Worth it!”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We had a late lunch here last month, and it was excellent! Yes, you paid for the view, but hey, it's worth it!

My seafood soup was absolutely outstanding, and a side salad of artichokes, feta, dill and lemon sauce was unbelievable! My husband loved his cream of spinach soup and simple salad of spinach, 'shrooms and pomagranet seeds. At least 10 of us from our tour ate here, all were pleased with their meals. Service a bit slow, but where are you in a hurry to on Santorini???

Reviewed July 22, 2014

It clearly is fine Greek dining, but I found it overpriced,though excellent with a great view and a handy location. Service was precise and friendly.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Our hotel concierge got us a great table on short notice at Sphinx - and we were not disappointed. The view, the food, the wine and the service were all outstanding and worth the price. Would highly recommend Sphinx.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Read some recent reviews about ok food and not so friendly wait staff. Couldn't be more on the opposite side of the fence. My wife and I actually ate here twice during our trip. Must admit our second meal wasn't as good as our first but def because of our meal selection. Our waiter both nights was Darius he was our favorite waiter in our nearly two week Greece vacation. First night we had artichoke Hearts in a cream sauce, an avocado salad for apps both were excellent. My wife had a home made pasta that was amazing as was my sea bass! Second night we had stuffed squid for app DELICIOUS! My wife got the fish souvlaki and I got the fillet mignon. Both were good but being from NY we have in my opinion the best steaks around so it was an unfair comparison. I must say again thanks to Darius for making our two nights there as good as they were! Ps make rezos in advance for a good table at the edge of restaurant!

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I visited this restaurant with my wife for lunch, and fortunately, we got a table with sea side. The view was nice and our assyrtico white suited to the summer blue ocean very much. We had a risotto with squid black ink and the seabass and both meals were nice. In the plate of the seabass, the sun was painted by red coloured beetroot, which was so pretty. The price for two persons including 2 meals and a bottle of assyrtico and a bottle of sparkling water was around 80 EUR. I recommend this restaurant.