Villa Rose
Orbitz.com
Aroma Suites(Fira)(Great Value!)
$160
$156
All reviewsfridge was stockedthe busyogurtsmall kitchenaway from the roadchocolate croissantroom was spotlessshort walkwelcome drinkcar rentalenjoyed our staymain roadnice poolstayed for nightsfira centrekikiport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Upon arriving at the Villa Rose, Maria explained to us all we could hope to see in Santorini. She set up a boat trip for us to the volcanic island/hot springs, and set up a scooter to be dropped off at our hotel, after bargaining for low prices. The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel is near supermarkets and a short 8 minute walk to the caldera center of Fira.
There is not a view from this hotel, but the rooms and hospitality make up for it.
I would recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We stayed at the Villa Rose in july 2012 and I can only say it was fantastic. Maria and her family are so nice and helpfull. I would recomend 100% this hotel. Nice pool and they go to the airport to pick you up when your flight arives in Santorini.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Thiago F
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We found via Tripadvisor that this hotel was the #1 in Fira, and there must a reason for that, or more.
For a very reasonable price we found all we could ask for. I really don't know where to begin from:
- Free pick up service from/to airport: Kostas, Maria's husband, picked us up at the airport when we came and brought us there upon leaving---> No need for taxi, 20 € saved.
-When we came we received the warmest welcome: chocolate, local wine, ice creams...I was speechless.
- Completely renewed structure: the hotel has been renewed in 2010, therefore the rooms are, besides being really nice and furnished with style, well made and equipped with new furniture, beds, household items...and in the room we found e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g we could need: pans, water boiler etc. Only the bathroom was a little small, good enough though.
- Our fridge was filled every day with NO CHARGE: as we came in the room we found our fridge full with water, coffee, chocolate, eggs, milk, yogurt, chocolate, and everything we consumed was filled the very next day.
- Position: it is very close to the city center: my suggestion for a vacation in Santorini is renting an ATV, and by ATV it takes less than a minute to reach the center.
- Atmosphere: it is so relaxing! outside the Hotel there is a little pool, a Jacuzzi, sunbeds, tables and sofas, a shower, and we could do what whatever we wanted to do in an extremely relaxing environment. I remember once I was sitting by the pool drinking a beer, and as I finished it Maria brought me another, with chips, free of charge, and a piece of cake to my girlfriend. This is a just an example of the really valuable surpluses this hotel has to offer, which I haven't found nowhere, though I traveled a lot.
- Cleansiness and courtesy: I have never found nicest people welcoming me in a hotel, and about cleansiness, just the same. Very clean structure, inside the room and outsides the hotel.
I would definitely come back there, and I would suggest is to all my friends willing to visit this marvellous island.
Thank you Maria to you and to your family for making our stay the best stay
Luigi and Valeria

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TrippaAdvaisor
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Home away from home. Villa Rose was a great place to stay!! Rooms were super clean and comfortable beds and pillows! Staff was very helpful, gave us great tips of what to see on the island and also helped with car rentals and ferry bookings! Was so nice to feel like a guest and not just another customer. They picked up and dropped off from the port. Thanks for the great stay! Will definitely return to Villa Rose!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kashmore
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I had a fantastic stay at Villa Rose and would recomend it to anyone. It is a short walk into the main part of Fira - which was nice to be out of the main part but close enough it wasn't a pain to get to. The owners picked us up from the airport (we had a group of 6, and we arrived from different flights - and left on different flights) and took us back to the airport at no charge. As soon as we arrived we were offered a drink and some bar snacks (no charge) and everyday our room was cleaned and refridgerator restocked (again no charge). The rooms were a good size with a little kitchenette. Great Service, Great Owners. Stay here. You won't be dissapointed.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends