“excellent food, staff & super-excellent view, of course!”
Review of Naoussa Restaurant

Naoussa Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 189 Restaurants in Fira
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2014

the Fava is to die for. the grilled fish is fantastic and overall we had value for money. more importantly, the staffs are very attentive and show that they really care for their customers... and then, there's the view ......... words cant explain. you have to come here to enjoy it for yourself.

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant and the other restaurant were recommended by our hotel owner in the first day we arrived Fira. It was very close to our hotel. We had dinner there on our first night stay in Santorini. We got to the restaurant sometimes after sunset, but there were already people waiting for tables. We were offered glasses of house wine when we were waiting, so it was really nice. We ordered grilled sea bream and lamb kleftiko. Both are very good, particularly the sea bream. It was the best sea bream I have so far, as I tried grilled sea bream in the other 2 restaurants in Santorini later on.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

We were there for lunch twice, we walked from Oia to Fira. It was a wonderful reward eating at this restaurant after a long walk. Staff were very attentive and nice, food was good, we had chicken souvlaki and grilled prawns and salads, all nice at reasonable prices. Location is fabulous, away from the crowds. Beautiful views.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Short and simple:
View is amazing, service was great even greeted us with a glass of wine while we waited to be seated. Menu is so Americanized and kind of overpriced. You're paying for the view I guess because the food was horrible. My pork chop was over cooked, consited of 100% fat, my French fries were dried out, the baked potatoes were okay and the rice was microwaved "Uncle Ben's" not to mention cold. I expected it to be amazing because of the reviews but I was very dissappointed.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Our group of four had dinner here our first night in Fira, and we were not disappointed! We were seated downstairs in the glass enclosure overlooking the caldera and enjoyed a fabulous view of the sunset. We ordered a variety of appetizers including octopus that was grilled to perfection. My husband and I split the seafood risotto - it was very well seasoned and generous with the amount of shellfish. Prices here were very reasonable given the quality of the food. I would highly recommend this restaurant!