“great traditional Greek food!”
Review of Naoussa Restaurant

Naoussa Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 190 Restaurants in Fira
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We went twice it was so good! Good prices, large menu! We got to taste everything!

The eggplant salad was amazing! The lemon chicken entree was also amazing!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,767)

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Two people recommended this restaurant which was very close to our room. Admittedly we did not make a reservation, but we were seated right at the back of the lower floor of the restaurant, there were two tables set quite a distance from the rest of the restaurant. I asked for a particular salad which we saw on the menu outside and which was the reason we decided to eat there and we were told no they don't do it any more. Ok. We ordered, we waited a long time for our meal, in fact a couple who came in after us were given their food quite a while before us. When we asked for the bill, we again waited a long time. We got up from our table and walked to the door. Still they ignored us. Finally the owner ( I think) asked us if we wanted a seat to eat! No, we said, we want to pay for our meal and we could have walked out and no one would have noticed. We complained and was told that he did not employ more people to keep the price down. There appeared to be three men working there to do everything for two levels of the restaurant. I am sure there are good restaurants in Santorini that will give much better service. Overall, it was not a pleasant night

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

This places is a little tucked away and had I not been recommended it by a friend who'd been a few weeks before I would have thought to go, but I urge you to give it a try!

Having looked at some of the other menus of the places with similar views this was by far the most reasonably priced.

We were greeted with a friendly smile and shown to the best seats into the house (it helped that there were only two other tables of people in there).

The food was fantastic, very traditional with a range to choose from (it also had some generic pasta dishes for the less adventurous). But the real highlight to this place was the home made Baklava, my god, it was delicious and a steal at just €4!

Oh and the views were just stunning!

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed a fantastic meal here. The restaurant was highly recommended by our hotel owner, and he did not steer us wrong.
We had the seafood platter for two for 60 euro which on the surface seemed a little pricey, but in fact was an excellent value, because it included bread, wine (a half liter of white for me, a half liter red for spouse), salad and an enormous and beautiful platter of a variety of seafood. If we'd been able to stay on Santorini longer, we would have returned.

1  Thank Mfred57
Reviewed October 5, 2013

This is a very good restaurant with a good range of food and reasonable prices. Very busy so another indicator of how good it is. We had lamb in lemon sauce one night and chicken souvlaki the next time. Both were delicious. The owner was friendly and most waiters were lovely. The head waiter was a bit too snooty and remote for my liking but not rude. The did not have a wide desert list, but then this is minor. Lovely views