“Seafood dinner for two!”
Review of Naoussa Restaurant

Naoussa Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 190 Restaurants in Fira
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed a fantastic meal here. The restaurant was highly recommended by our hotel owner, and he did not steer us wrong.
We had the seafood platter for two for 60 euro which on the surface seemed a little pricey, but in fact was an excellent value, because it included bread, wine (a half liter of white for me, a half liter red for spouse), salad and an enormous and beautiful platter of a variety of seafood. If we'd been able to stay on Santorini longer, we would have returned.

1  Thank Mfred57

Reviewed October 5, 2013

This is a very good restaurant with a good range of food and reasonable prices. Very busy so another indicator of how good it is. We had lamb in lemon sauce one night and chicken souvlaki the next time. Both were delicious. The owner was friendly and most waiters were lovely. The head waiter was a bit too snooty and remote for my liking but not rude. The did not have a wide desert list, but then this is minor. Lovely views

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Loved this place. Service was amazing and attentive. Food was traditional Greek and better than my mother-in-laws who makes heaps of traditional Greek food. We only had mains and that was ample as the servings were huge. Hubby had the special, which was a seafood risotto. I had the baked beef with onions. It was melting in my mouth and an excellent choice. Restaurant was fully booked and everyone around me seemed to love what they ordered. If you are in Fira you must eat here at least once....

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We chose this restaurant for our last night on the island after reading reviews on trip advisor. We were not disappointed. We didn't book although we were welcomed in by the owner and given a glass of wine each while we waited. The owner was very friendly and chatty, apologising for the wait but explaining it's due to the food being cooked fresh on order. We were given a great view over the caldera, enjoyed a nice bottle of red and chose the mousakka which was the best we've ever had. The prices for this location were excellent as was the service. Would highly recommended.

Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Went to Naoussa for dinner mostly because we could see it from our balcony and it looked cute. The food was outstanding. We got the spinach pies, tomato keftedes and the moussaka. All were amazing. The moussaka was the best we have had on this trip. The server was very nice and helpful and even gave us wine on the house. I would go back again.