“Great meal, friendly service”
Review of Naoussa Restaurant

Naoussa Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 190 Restaurants in Fira
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We visited this restaurant based on the excellent tripadvisor reviews and we were not disappointed. We ate inside as the outdoor tables were all full. Both of our starters and main courses were faultless and the service by the waiters was very friendly. I would love to return to this restaurant

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

I have had the BEST food in Greece here. Value for money, homemade style pasta. Good warm, friendly atmosphere with best views! In love with my husband and the restaurant!

Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

I have been eating lunch at this restaurant. Meat ball and salad were very good. Amazing view of the Caldera. Really nice and kind staff

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Simply great food and teriffic value. Take some earplugs on the off chance a gaggle of our cousins from the good 'ole Yoo Ess of Hay decide to occupy a table or two and try to out-shriek each other.............

Reviewed June 8, 2013

We had an overnight stay in Thira town before heading on to Ios the next day. Our hotel owner recommended Naoussa Tavern, so on his recommendation off we headed. Thira was very quiet at the end of May and we expected the restaurant to be empty. It was packed to the rafters with people waiting! We were plied with complimentary wine (delicious) while we waited. Fantastic appetisers - the beetroot dip is divine. I enjoyed my favourite Stifado whilst my husband enjoyed fish as did our then 13 year old son. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff from giving you recipes to discussing the weather and the Greek economy :) Great value for money, great local wines and then to finish off an Ouzo and lemon slushy ... I confess I hate ouzo but this was me converted! A great place for families, groups of friends, couples or even solo travellers. Lovely atmosphere. Highly recommend and definitely worth a slightly alcoholic wait!!