“Santorini Wedding...Nothing short of Amazing!!!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Italian first
Any
Indigo H
“Santorini Wedding...Nothing short of Amazing!!!!”
Reviewed May 7, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

My husband I decided to have a destination wedding shortly after getting engaged. I suggested Santorini and he agreed. We began researching and found The Diamond Rock. After inquiring with them and their quick reply, we were sold.

We knew we wanted an intimate ceremony with a view. The venue was perfect for that. It was even more breathtaking than we imagined. Everything from the planning,to the actual wedding day, was well organized. They took our ideas and requests to a new level. Nothing we asked was too much for this team. We wanted a stressless wedding experience and they made that happen.

Our wedding decoŕ and reception were beautifully flawless. Our stay at the Architect's House villa was so relaxing. We absolutely fell in love with out butler Chrys. She was very accommodating and sweet.

Frantseska, Sarah, Kleo and the entire Diamond Rock Team are amazing and very professional. From the many emails leading up to the wedding, the sykpe calls and the wedding day prep, nothing was overlooked. Our pre-wedding meeting with Frantseska and Sarah at their office was very detailed yet exciting. They had everything in place. Kleo was extremely sweet and helpful. She helped me practice walking down the aisle hours before the wedding. I lost my bouquet at the wedding (clearly I was having a blast) and Kleo made another one right on the spot for the bouquet toss.

We got married in early April. The weather was gorgeous during the day but the wind made it a bit chilly at night. They even had a plan for that.

Our wedding was a dream come true. Our friends and family are still talking about it. We are forever grateful to The Diamond Rock. We can never thank them enough. We would recommend them time and time again.

Mariana V
“HEAVEN ON EARTH”
Reviewed November 5, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Its like being in a dream. Perfect view, great staff, everything you need and more than you could dream. You will be spoiled, enjoy it!

Bieke J
“Dreams can come true”
Reviewed November 4, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

. It was my dream to get married in Santorini but I always thought it wasn't possible for us. Until the day my fiancée found the diamond rock online. We went on a could and windy day in November and we loved the location immediately. We had an amazing feeling and faith in Sarah and Frantseska. Our wedding in Augustus  was amazing and our friends(and not only the people who was at the venue) are still talking about our wedding. They had the most amazing team to help us. Very friendly, very professional and helpful. Sometimes I thought they had a magic stick to fulfill our wishes . Not to forget about to give all the credits to the wonderful location! A.M.A.Z.!.N.G.

Elie A
Beirut, Lebanon
“Dream Wedding and Amazing Venue”
Reviewed September 30, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Very professional team, the wedding was perfect in all its aspects: food, organization, music, venue, decoration... They are very attentive to detail and they make sure that everything goes according to plan.
All it took was some email exchanges and a few skype calls and they made sure that the wedding was as we expected, actually more than we expected.
My wife and I highly recommend them...
Thank you Frantseska and Sarah for taking care of our dream wedding...
All the best from Lebanon...

ASALEMIS
Boston, Massachusetts
“IMPECIBLE SERVICE- MY DREAM WEDDING!”
Reviewed August 23, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The Diamond Rock team was everything and more for us as we planned our wedding. They were friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and creative throughout our entire process. They kept me sane through many months of planning and made the whole process so easy and fun. We had 50 guests travel from the US to Santorini for our wedding. Many were Greek natives who are not easily won over. EVERY. SINGLE. GUEST. is still raving about the venue, the food, and the service almost a month later. I miss the girls dearly and appreciate them more than words can do justice for. They brought every idea and vision I had to life, and then some, and perfectly at that.

AyaG20
“The A-team organized my wedding!”
Reviewed August 23, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

No words can describe how wonderful my wedding and stay at the Diamond Rock Villa/Venue was. You guys a truly an amazing team and your love for what you do showed on the organization and beauty of my wedding. I loved every minute of it! i wish i can do it all over again! Not only that, the villa and its location is unbelievable the view is truly breath taking. Thank you ladies!

KarolinaL...
Limassol, Cyprus
“Brilliant services and Amazing location!”
Reviewed August 10, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The Diamond Rock team are really amazing! All we had to do was send a few emails and two Skype calls and they organized the entire wedding exactly as we wanted it to be! They are extremely professionals and they can arrange even the slightest detail, upon request. We have no complain from all the girls and we strongly recommend them as your wedding planners! The villa is wonderful and Nicos is the best person we met in Santorini. He has a lovely and very interesting character and he is willing to help with anything! Thank you all for the greatest experience we ever had :)

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing