Armeni Village Rooms & Suites
$901
  • Breakfast included
Oia's Sunset Apartments(Oia)(Great Value!)
$197
$1,027
$903
$463
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsevery morningwhite washed buildingsprivate balconyfew stepsthe main streetamazing viewsour honeymoonthe air conditioningbreakfast is servedcarried our bagsboiled eggsdeluxe suitetaking photosamazing hotelthe cliffshort strollstaff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed June 20, 2012

WOW! What a beautiful hotel. This is a peaceful retreat just enough steps away from the main tourist path. We only stayed for 2 nights, but the first evening and last morning we wanted nothing more than to relax at this hotel, enjoying the spectacular view from our mostly-private, quiet sitting area.

When we arrived, we discovered that our room had been upgraded, which was such a treat! There were a couple minor things askew in our lovely room - a light bulb was out and a squeaky closet door. When I mentioned them to the staff, they were kind and told us they would fix them right away, and they did, which I was grateful for.

Otherwise, nothing seemed overlooked here. The conveniently located facility was very clean, the bed wonderfully comfortable, the room very quiet and the breakfast delicious! My husband and I split one breakfast, which was ample for us each to have a light meal trying the local specialties.

In my hours of bliss in this paradise, only a couple aspects lightly surprised me. The jacuzzi, while bubbly, is not heated and closes at 8pm. The pool is pleasant but small. There are no hot tubs at this hotel for everyone's use. The two hot tubs at the hotel are only for two couples staying in adjacent rooms. There was a couple with a baby our last day, and I had been so wrapped up in the peace of the place that it actually surprised me to hear a crying/cooing baby as we relaxed outside. Somehow, this seemed out of place. Then again, this place is called a "Village" and does have family rooms. Also, the cave style bathrooms have shorter doors so watch your head if you are tall! Lastly, a metal vase in the room cluttered the otherwise graceful, simple style and so I tucked it into the closet for our stay. I loved the pretty stone floors and slippers!

However, the little things I noticed were blown away by the overall amazing experience we had relaxing in this beautifully designed hotel upon it's spectacular location with friendly staff doing whatever they can to make you feel comfortable. I would highly recommend that if you are going all the way to Santorini, jump into a Greek calendar picture by indulging in a room at gorgeous Armeni Village.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2012

We had the most amazing time in Oia, not least because of this hotel. There are many magnificent hotels in this resort, but the Armeni village, was simply beautiful. It's hard to describe the incredible views from the terraces, they were just stunning. The service from the hotel from the carrying of our cases from the taxi drop off to the delivery of the fabulous breakfast everyday was impeccable. We even had a small kitchen in our room with a full sized fridge - excellent for storing our champagne! We were celebrating our civil partnership and it couldn't have been at a better place. You have to experience it for yourselves to fully appreciate just how relaxing and chilled this place is.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Just arrived back from a week in Armeni Village and have only good things to say about this wondeful Oasis of a Hotel. The staff are some of the nicest, most helpful and courteous people i have come across in my many travels around the world. Maria always greeted you with a smile and was most knowledgeable about the Island, Florian was always on hand to help.
The hotel is situated overlooking the caldera with the most breathtaking views, which is really what you want when staying in Santorini. The room which was very spacious and bright was very comfortable and seemed to have been recently renovated. Breakfast was great with a huge selection of food brought directly to the room and the hotel has a pool and a further smaller pool. I had such a wonderful stay here that i would highly recommend this Hotel and will certainly be visiting again.

Room Tip: Stayed in Room 2 which had its own private terrace directly overlooking the Caldera
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank marcof900
Reviewed June 10, 2012

This hotel was, in short, amazing. The views from the balcony are unparallelled and the staff is wonderful. They'll take care of all of your reservations and anything else you need. My wife and I spent the majority of the time just sitting on the balcony and reading. When I go back to Santorini, I will absolutely stay here again!

1  Thank Chris H
Reviewed June 1, 2012

We just arrived back from Oia, Santorini 4 days ago. We had the great pleasure of staying in the Armeni Village Room and Suites. We booked the hotel through tripadvisor about 2 weeks before we left. After much research we found it suited what we wanted most. Location: Armeni is in the centre of Oia town. When we arrived we were greeted by Florian who helped us with our bags down the steps and showed us to our room(Junior suite) he showed us all its amenities and was very helpful in giving us tips about Oia and where to view the sunset from. The main street with its shops restaurants and beautiful photo opportunities was just up the steps from our room. From what I could see because Oia is generally built on a hilly area all the hotels had steps but we did not find it an inconvenience. Steps or no steps this hotel and town are worth it. Its a beautiful, peaceful, relaxed town with views and scenery that will take your breath away. Staff: Our flight with Aegean airlines from Athens to Santorini was cancelled due to winds. The airline organised a flight out for us early the next morning. I contacted the hotel straight away to let them know by e-mail and the hotel manager George responded really quickly to let me know they knew about the flight cancellation and not to worry, my booking was still valid and the transport we arranged would be there to meet us from the early morning flight(5am!) the next morning. It was such a relief and we really appreciated all the help George gave us. I had arranged transport through e-mail also just 2 days before our stay. When I e-mailed initially it was Maria who very promptly answered me to let me know the transport would be either 30 euro per couple from the airport to the hotel or they would also happily arrange car rental for us. As we didn't know the area so well we opted for the transport. Maria,George and Florian were fantastic throughout our stay. We were warmly welcomed. They helped us every evenin with restaurant recomendations and bookings. Anything we needed they were there. They also gave us tour recommendations and our breakfast was delivered every morning to our private balcony promptly and well presented. The breakfast was yummy consisting of tea/coffee, orange juice,greek yoghurt,fresh fruit,honey and jams,boiled eggs,cereals and a freshly baked bread basket. To have it every morning overlooking the amazing caldera and was just bliss. The staff also presented us with a lovely complimentary bottle of local greek wine and a fruit basket on our last day which was a very lovely touch. Room: We really enjoyed the junior suite. Its decorated very nicely in typical greek fashion. The bathroom amenities and shower were great. I read in other reviews of different hotels some places have a problem with water pressure and flow this is definatly NOT the case here. The shower was lovely and refreshing. The rooms are very well kept, cleaned and turned down everyday.

Overall we travel a lot and spend a lot of time researching everything before we go. Armeni lived up to everything we needed and also exceeded our expectations. If you are going to Oia you should definatly stay here. Thank you so much to George, Maria and Florian for a fantastic holiday. We will hopefully be back soon!

Room Tip: The junior suite is great your own jacuzzi and less steps to access it. All the rooms look like they have a geat view.