Review Highlights
Daytime Cruise

The cruise was a major highlight of our trip to Greece. We were collected before the cruise and... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
needstotravel1234
via mobile
Best Experience in Greece! Awesome day with tour guides

This was hands down our favorite part of Greece vacation. In Mykonos, we met a couple who... read more

Reviewed December 16, 2018
mallorywilczynski

Recommended experiences in and around Oia
from $109.24
from $114.98
from $178.23
from $120.73
More Info
All reviews captain mario his assistant sailing trip hot springs seafood saganaki amazing hosts excellent captain highlight of our trip sunset cruise salad great stories airbnb host amazing meal private tour great company his knowledge wine and beer
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Our family of four (with two teens) took the sunset trip with Cpt. Mario and Maja on our last night in Santorini - wow! It’s an amazing and fun trip, with two swimming spots, including the hot springs area, which was unique. Views are gorgeous and the food was delicious (I would never expect such delicious food on a boat trip). There were a total of 6 guests. Riding into the sunset and the trip back after sundown were a blast. We did many fun things on Santorini, including the Firas-Oia hike and kayaking, but this was by far the highlight. If you want a high-quality cruise with few people, this is for you!

1  Thank BeachBum2022
Reviewed August 9, 2018

Food was great. The Captain is such a character! Definitely was the best thing about the trip to get off the island and breathe some fresh air and chill. True Greek experience and a lovely adventure. We did the sunset cruise.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

We were only 6 guests aboard the beautiful sailing boat. Our captain and cook did everything perfect, and was knowledgeable about the different stops duribg the day. The food was fantastic, and the wine was the perfect company to the ever breathtaking Santorinian sunset.

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

I normally do not leave reviews on the places i use in my travels. But, Captain Mario and the lovely young woman Maya were so fantastic, I had to leave a dazzling report of my time with them. They took us to a beautiful swim spot and had snorkeling supplies. They played music, had refreshments, and were amazing conversationalist. They took us to the caldera and made an incredible traditional greek meal. Even myself as a picky eater couldn’t get enough of the amazing food! Would come back a hundred times over! Sending love from the states!! Thank you!

Reviewed August 5, 2018

This was an absolute 10/10 experience from start to finish. We visited Santorini for one week in the 3rd week of July. We did a semi-private sunset tour (my boyfriend and I) with 6 other people we didn't know, but by the end it was like we had known each other for years! Captain Mario and his first mate Maria were incredible- couldn't do enough for us. Unlimited drinks the whole time and great historical knowledge too. The food was unbelievable- all home cooked DELICIOUS! Salads, dolmades, gigandes, pasta and seafood curry which was just unreal.
The views were out of this world and there were opportunities for swimming which my boyfriend enjoyed- I enjoyed more wine whist he swam!
Peaceful, beautiful sunset tour with perfect views, atmosphere and comfort. We were picked up from our hotel in an air-conditioned minibus also and taken to the bay, and returned afterwards.

100% recommend, worth every penny. Thank you Captain Mario and Maria.

Date of experience: July 2018