Tripadvisor
Oia
All reviews fresh fruit reception desk spectacular views santorini experience shops and restaurants wonderful stay amazing place bottle of wine each morning the cliff amenities housekeeping sunbeds cave climb location blue
Selected filters
Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed with this company twice already and so far am super happy. Great price given location, accommodations and service from the staff. Small company but very personalized service. The rooms are beautiful average size for rooms in Oia. I stay at multiple places places per stay and will always make this one one of them.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a wonderful 4 nights staying at Virginia’s Cave Villas for our honeymoon. The views from our terrace of the Caldera were spectacular - we have never stayed in such a stunning location. Even though Oia was often quite busy, we were tucked away on the cliff-side and felt like we had the place to ourselves. Virginia and her family were incredibly welcoming and helped us plan a boat trip while we were there. She also left us some wine and cake from a local bakery as she knew it was our honeymoon. We really hope to return one day and highly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2017

My partner and I stayed 3 nights at Virginia's Cave Villas. What a beautiful place. It was clean, well furnished, clean, in a great location, and with great amenities. We especially loved our private deck and hot tub.

The location of our villa was in the heart of Oia, barely 5 minutes walking distance from the sunset spot. Our villa did not face west, but we did love our sunrise view as well as overlooking the lagoon and the volcano.

There were several markets with a good selection of groceries within a 15 minute walk. The kitchen in the villa was stocked with a few items, but we wanted to add to it. So glad they had a refrigerator, utensils and a dining area.

The staff did a great job -- picking us up from the airport and arranging our transport back.

Room tip: If I were to come back I would see if we could get one on the west side of Oia so we could see the sunsets from our own deck or balcony.
Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank ShaunaRachel
Reviewed July 2, 2017

Our room was comfortable and clean, not luxurious. It had everything we needed and I thought it was a great value given some of the other choices we had. The view from our rooftop was stunning and the staff were very helpful. Yiannis and Ladi helped with our luggage and were available if we needed anything.

Room tip: Room with rooftop and private hot tub
Date of stay: June 2017
1  Thank kmacicek
Reviewed June 3, 2017

Authentic and well maintained cave villas, perched on the side of the magnificent caldera.
Virginia was an enthusiastic and welcoming host, having arranged transfer from airport. Thanks to her friendly and efficient porter for helping with our luggage! We were welcomed a carafe of local wine, and given a great overview of Oia, with suggestions for outings. Beds were comfortable and the room spotless.

Date of stay: May 2017