“What a view”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“What a view”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

First time in Oia and thought that the restaurant had an amazing view. It has two tiers and our table was on the second tier and facing the view. The service was great, wine advice helpful resulting in the selection of a chilled Pinot noir. I am not a fan of Pinot however this was a fantastic choice and perfect for the warm night. Food was good. On par with fine dining in Greece. I would not go back because it was expensive and not one of a kind. Nonetheless it was a lovely memorable night.

• Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
London
“Ok!”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

The view is excellent - as is the case with almost every establishment in Oia. The service was courteous and attentive. Food was 'ok' for the price. It is fairly expensive and the quality is fair - but I have to say, the lamb cutlets I had were over-done - they didn't actually ask me how I would have liked my lamb - so usually the expectation is for lamb to be a little pink in the middle? The portion was fairly small too. The same could be said of my girlfriend's linguine - which was pretty good but poor value. We've had linguine of better quality and quantity in many places - even in London or Venice. Also, the meal felt rushed - without so much as a single break between courses. Frankly, it wasn't that busy as we arrived early and even by the time we left - around 8.15pm, the place wasn't so busy. It's an intimately sized restaurant so I'm sure space is at a premium but why rush? We were in and out in about an hour.

Espinho, Portugal
“Not worth it”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Amazing view, but not worth it, too expensive for the quality of the food. Can get the same view in other restaurants in the area. I suggest the restaurants in amoundi port, just bellow oia where you can have amazing fish.

1 Thank RicardoCarcas
“Romantic!”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I would highly recommend this restaurant and waiting for the best tables at the top along the water. The food was wonderful, service was fantastic, and you couldn't find a more romantic restaurant in Oia. The owner is such a fabulous host.

Visited August 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious!”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

The best food in Santorini! Great service and very friendly too. A must-do if you're a foodie! We will definitely return.

Visited July 2014