“It was perfect!”
other travelers have booked this property
View from Thea Studios Superior Apartment Entrance
Superior Studio
Apartment
Standard Studio
Main terrace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Condo/Apartment -
Studio, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 3
Oia, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 53 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
French first
German first
Italian first
Any
Ana B
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“It was perfect!”
Reviewed September 28, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We stayed at the Thea Studios last August and it was beyond our expectations! The apartment was great. It was comfortable, having into account we were 4 adults and it was located next to restaurants, shops and everything in Oia. The only flaw we found it was actually not theirs, but the city's. The city cuts the water supply sometimes, so for showers you have to hurry just in case. And the Internet connection is really poor, but as Markos (the owner) put it, "why would you need Internet when you have this view?" And he was sooo right!!! The view from the apartment's balcony was breathe taking!!! And that was what we were looking for.
The owners were super helpful. Torun helped us a lot with bookings and recommendations. From our transfer from and to the port, to beach recommendations, tips and so on. Markos also deal with our car rental (when they didnt appear on time, he came by the apartment and helped us) and booked us a boat excursion to the volcano and sunset that was perfect!!!!

Value Cleanliness
Traveling group: Friends
Andréanne...
“Amazing stay at Thea Studios”
Reviewed September 25, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

Markos and Torun have been of exceptional help from the moment we booked, and until our departure. They arranged car transportation from the ferry port to the studio very late at night, a rental car for our last couple days (touring the island is an amazing experience: beaches, wine tasting, etc.), Markos booked us a sunset sailing boat tour, and gave us advice on all things Santorini. The studios are very clean and I cannot believe the low price considering we were oceanfront and right on the caldera. Best location, VIEW and value, I hope to return soon! Thanks again so much for everything ;)

candow201...
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Wonderful oasis”
Reviewed September 17, 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

I am surprised to read the negative reviews below. We were blown away by the beautiful view from the terrace and that's all that really mattered to us. The location was perfect, just a few steps up to the Main Street of Oia. Torun was incredibly helpful and Markos was a lovely host when we arrived. We loved our stay and hope to stay again in the future.

brian s
Los Angeles, California
“Unbelievable view!”
Reviewed September 14, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

I luckily found this rental at an amazing price. The view itself was worth every cent! The staff was very friendly and attentive to anything. They were very responsive and friendly. The day of arrival, I was met at the shuttle stop (which they arranged to pick me up) and walked down to my room and ran me through the room info, the city, tips on what to do and where to go, and even helped book my yacht sailing tour! The room itself was very basic, but very clean. The bed was comfortable and the AC worked great. The wifi gave me no problems and I was able to use it without any issues. I have nothing but good things to say about this studio. I am definitely going to miss that amazing view!

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Elles31
Shropshire, United Kingdom
“AMAZING! Cannot fault!”
Reviewed September 10, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

Stayed at Thea end of August into September for a week. Torun was really helpful in the booking stages & her replies were very prompt. Could not ask for more. On arrival at the airport there was a car waiting for us as requested with Torun & we were taken to Oia and met by Marcos - he & Torun are fantastic and are really great hosts.

Not sure why the two reviews below are so bad as what they are saying is utter lies really! No there is not a pool - it states this on the website! You can use the Lyorema pool which is in walking distance or, low and behold the SEA! No there is no parking however Marcos tells you on arrival about a place to park if you need to. Wifi was perfect the whole of our stay - not that we used it much as we were on HOLIDAY!!!

Its Greece so you don't get power showers like in the UK or USA - yes its attached to the wall and hand held, not a problem!! Its not 5* but then again neither is the price - its perfect accommodation with the most breath-taking view you will ever have.

A supermarket just up the steps where you can buy wine, beer, food, snacks etc - many a night we sat with a bottle of wine looking out over the Caldera & at the amazing view. LOTS of tourists stopped above us to take pictures of our view from Thea so its in a very enviable position! Thank you Torun & Marcos for an unforgettable holiday, we will be back!

Location Service
Your age range 35-49
Akshay A
London, United Kingdom
“Pls avoid easily my worst. ”
Reviewed September 5, 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

I would have given negative ratings if I could. Where do I start? We knew its studio flat, small, no pool or parking. Let's start with pros - its in Oia & close to all shops. Also it was clean & has decent views of the Aegean sea & Oia white houses from shared balcony. But its stop there.
When we arrived on enquiring about free parking, guy seemed to least interested to guide us. Room itself is tiny not worth €420 for 3 nights. Other than few basic utensils & towels nothing else in terms of facilities. Shower was a joke as water dribbles down rather than actual shower, television not working apparently because of lighting, WiFi at best is equal dial up, I could not believe when I saw dish washer soap has water to last longer !!. Owner lives next door, seemed to object for using AC all night as water started leaking from it. I am using seems as I do not understand Greek. There was no introduction to the island at all in fact best guide I had it from the car rental guy!!
I would suggest stay outside Oia & come back in the evening for sunset & dinner than paying premium for absolutely nothing.

Aladdino...
Nice, France
“Wonderful”
Reviewed August 30, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Lovely. Calm, clean, comfortable, stunning views and reasonably priced. Plus they were very helpful with information and taxis etc. All perfect. Couldn't have hoped for more. Loved it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views. The calm.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing