My husband and I planned our dream vacation here. We spent one week in the iris suite and it was paradise. First, the hotel is impeccably clean. The rooms are beautiful with amazing private jacuzzis and breathtaking views of the caldera. The staff are extremely hardworking and professional. The food is excellent and fresh. This is one situation in life where you get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reflecting traditional Aegean architecture and overlooking the island’s volcanic crater or caldera, the Andronis Luxury Suites represents the most luxurious, dreamy escape in a Mediterranean setting beyond compare.Elements of minimalist design combine with stunning island sunsets, while multi-level balconies blend with a predominantly white assortment of furniture and finishes, awoken occasionally by touches of red and blue to tickle the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Andronis Luxury Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andronis Luxury Hotel Oia
- Hotel Andronis Luxury
- Andronis Luxury Suites Santorini/Oia, Greece