We stayed in the Apollo suite, which is larger than my Brooklyn apartment. It was so luxurious that at times it felt borderline ridiculous (in a good way). Why wouldn't you want a grotto style bathroom with a 6 person hot tub? Why not have an unimpeded 180 degree view of the Caldera from your massive balcony? Too much Ouzo last night? The impeccably fit, good looking staff will just bring a 7 course breakfast to your balcony. Oia is a lovely area of Thira to see, though very touristy, so be prepared for that. But honestly, you'll be in one of the most visually incredible places on Earth, so I think you'll be able to deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reflecting traditional Aegean architecture and overlooking the island’s volcanic crater or caldera, the Andronis Luxury Suites represents the most luxurious, dreamy escape in a Mediterranean setting beyond compare.Elements of minimalist design combine with stunning island sunsets, while multi-level balconies blend with a predominantly white assortment of furniture and finishes, awoken occasionally by touches of red and blue to tickle the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Andronis Luxury Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andronis Luxury Hotel Oia
- Hotel Andronis Luxury
- Andronis Luxury Suites Santorini/Oia, Greece