My wife and I just stayed at the Andronis in Oia - and wow what an amazing, special place it is. From the incredibly attentive staff, to the stunning cave room with what has to be the best view we've ever woken up to, the entire experience felt like a blissful dream! We had our own private balcony area with infinity spa, at which we ate breakfast every morning looking over the Med. Oia is such a a beautiful place - but it's even nicer when you can just escape the crowds to your own private area on the cliff - one that's as special as this. Oh and before I forget - a huge thank you to Alex - the cocktail expert, who makes the best drinks and always tried to look after us - you rock! We will DEFINITELY be back one day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reflecting traditional Aegean architecture and overlooking the island’s volcanic crater or caldera, the Andronis Luxury Suites represents the most luxurious, dreamy escape in a Mediterranean setting beyond compare.Elements of minimalist design combine with stunning island sunsets, while multi-level balconies blend with a predominantly white assortment of furniture and finishes, awoken occasionally by touches of red and blue to tickle the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Andronis Luxury Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andronis Luxury Hotel Oia
- Hotel Andronis Luxury
- Andronis Luxury Suites Santorini/Oia, Greece