Andronis was our last stay on a three week long vacation that took us throughout Europe. To say our breadth was taken away by the view from our room is an understatement. To add to the beauty of the surroundings, you have a top notch staff that is attentive to every single one or your needs . . . ask and they shall accommodate your request. We cannot say enough about Andronis other than we will be back. While some folks may be concerned with the room rates, our take away from our sojourn through Europe is that sometimes to get the experiences that make memories rather than just pictures, you need to reach just a little farther.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reflecting traditional Aegean architecture and overlooking the island’s volcanic crater or caldera, the Andronis Luxury Suites represents the most luxurious, dreamy escape in a Mediterranean setting beyond compare.Elements of minimalist design combine with stunning island sunsets, while multi-level balconies blend with a predominantly white assortment of furniture and finishes, awoken occasionally by touches of red and blue to tickle the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Andronis Luxury Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andronis Luxury Hotel Oia
- Hotel Andronis Luxury
- Andronis Luxury Suites Santorini/Oia, Greece