My husband and I stayed at the Andronis Luxury Suites during our Greecian "babymoon" in June 2012. I cannot express enough how incredible this property is. From the artfully designed cave rooms, to the breathtaking view from the infinity pool, we were completely enveloped in luxury throughout our stay.
Upon arrival, we were lucky enough to be upgraded to a room with sitting area, indoor pool and elliptical (although that went unused!). But despite the lovely room, the best part was the outstanding view from our patio. Every day we would start out with a delicious, made to order breakfast while overlooking an incredible view of the Caldera. I could not have envisioned a more perfect way to begin to each day of our trip.
The views from the infiniti pool are pretty ridiculous, and the pool area itself is just so serene. My husband and I would stand for what felt like hours on the infiniti edge just staring into the Caldera.
Dinner on the edge of the cliff overlooking the Caldera is a must. We chose to do that our last night, and it was well worth it!
But, despite the breathtaking property, what made the Andronis so totally outstanding was the level of service. My husband and I have stayed at several high end resorts, from the Four Seasons in Maui to Qualia on Hamilton Island, and nothing can even come close to the hospitality we received at the Andronis. Every single staff member was so incredibly nice and friendly and most importantly, accommodating. Oliver, the host, would check in with us every single day to ensure we were ok and had what we needed. He helped us plan trips all around Santorini, and answered our countless questions without batting an eye. We felt 100% taken care of during our entire stay, which was so important giving my pregnancy.
The only downside to the property is that there are a ton of stairs. But that is standard at all of the hotels in Oia. And to be honest, after eating all the delicious food at the hotel, it felt good to get some exercise in! It was also pretty amazing to watch the staff run up and down the stairs with huge trays or heavy luggage, and still keep smiling. It was just another proof point about how awesome the Andronis' staff is.
I could go on and on about the Andronis Luxury Suites, and now, even 10 months later, I still long to spend just one more day lounging by the pool. I hope that one day in the future we'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reflecting traditional Aegean architecture and overlooking the island’s volcanic crater or caldera, the Andronis Luxury Suites represents the most luxurious, dreamy escape in a Mediterranean setting beyond compare.Elements of minimalist design combine with stunning island sunsets, while multi-level balconies blend with a predominantly white assortment of furniture and finishes, awoken occasionally by touches of red and blue to tickle the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Andronis Luxury Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andronis Luxury Hotel Oia
- Hotel Andronis Luxury
- Andronis Luxury Suites Santorini/Oia, Greece