Absolutely stunning !!!!
I loved this place so much I could live there. From the minute we arrived everything was perfect. Our 1 bed cave room with it's own huge jacuzzi looking over the bay was beautiful. Clean, minimalist , White and crisp are the best words to describe our room. You have to be reasonably fit to climb the many stairs that run up the middle of the hotel, but this adds to the charm. The staff were friendly and very helpful and we couldn't fault the service at all. Oia is so picturesque it gets very busy during July and August so if you choose these months expect crowds. Anyone knows of a cave home for sale, I'm very interested !!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reflecting traditional Aegean architecture and overlooking the island’s volcanic crater or caldera, the Andronis Luxury Suites represents the most luxurious, dreamy escape in a Mediterranean setting beyond compare.Elements of minimalist design combine with stunning island sunsets, while multi-level balconies blend with a predominantly white assortment of furniture and finishes, awoken occasionally by touches of red and blue to tickle the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Bookgreece.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Andronis Luxury Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andronis Luxury Hotel Oia
- Hotel Andronis Luxury
- Andronis Luxury Suites Santorini/Oia, Greece