Our stay at the Adronis was absolutely perfect. We were made to feel welcome from our first moment in Santorini until our last and got to know many people at the Andronis by name.
We opted for the private transfer which my wife and I thought was very nice. There is a little bit of a walk (2 minutes tops) from where the car ends up to the Andronis hotel but the Andronis had a staff member there to meet us and carry our bags. We were greeted with champagne at check in. Our room wasn't ready when we arrived so we asked for a lunch recommendation and went to Skala which was really nice and close to the hotel.
Eventually we made it back to the hotel to find our room ready and our bags delivered to our room. Elsa walked us down to our room and talked with me about things we had emailed about over the previous months. I was really impressed that she either remembered or took the time to review what we had discussed when we arrived.
We stayed in the Hera suite, just to the left of the pool. I think we were the only, or maybe one of the only porches with a hammock. Our balcony was completely private with 2 lounge chairs and a small table for breakfast. Just perfect. I highly recommend that room.
The cleaning service was twice a day and they always did a really nice job. Each day you fill out or call in what you want for breakfast the next day and when you want it delivered. Breakfast on your porch is amazing. All of the food was just wonderful each day.
We did the wine tasting and dinner at the restaurant the first night we were there. I think this is a must. Pierre Luigi the Sommelier did such a great job taking care of us and he is a great photographer who took a ton of pictures for us. I don't know if there is a more beautiful setting in the world for dinner so it's a once in a lifetime type of thing. The food at dinner was perfect as expected.
One note about the wine tasting - it consists of 5 full bottles. If you do dinner afterwards you'll be able to continue using the wine from the tasting for your dinner. Whatever you don't drink is labeled and stored and will be brought to you at any time during the rest of your stay. We took full advantage of that and thought it was a really nice feature.
The rest of our stay could not have been better. After meeting Oliver the first night he was always saying hi and trying to help us any way he could. Elsa and John were very accommodating and Eve provided us with great pool side service.
I can't say enough good things about the Andronis. We stayed 3 nights and did not want to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reflecting traditional Aegean architecture and overlooking the island’s volcanic crater or caldera, the Andronis Luxury Suites represents the most luxurious, dreamy escape in a Mediterranean setting beyond compare.Elements of minimalist design combine with stunning island sunsets, while multi-level balconies blend with a predominantly white assortment of furniture and finishes, awoken occasionally by touches of red and blue to tickle the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Andronis Luxury Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andronis Luxury Hotel Oia
- Hotel Andronis Luxury
- Andronis Luxury Suites Santorini/Oia, Greece