We Loved Everything about the Aspaki and already miss being there
All of the beautiful pictures posted of the amazing views does not do it enough justice nor captures the solitude of Aspaki’s special location off the caldera. All of the caldera is quite heavenly, but some locations offer more panoramic beauty and soulfulness than others.
We stayed our first night in Deep Blue, six nights in Atmosphereo and our last afternoon spent in Romeo & Juliet (kindly offered by Daniela since we had a later flight that evening on our last day). We even had an opportunity to visit Endless Blue between turnovers (thanks to Sebastian who is a total doll catering to anything you might need besides juts being a very special person). Each suite had distinguished itself through its own embodiment of unique characteristics and style with so many delicate touches defining the name “art mansions”. I think out of 900 pictures taken in Santorini about half of them were just of the Aspaki alone and of course Atmosphero being our Hands Down Favorite.
Atmosphero, the largest and most special of them all offering the most privacy with main and front balconies, a bedroom terrace and front porch besides 3 bedrooms (we only really needed one of them, but heyJ).
There is also a large shared patio space on the 1st floor next to Deep Blue with a picnic table, lounges, an outdoor bath, a private cliff with some more lounges, but once in the Atmosphero (2nd floor) you will not want to leave it. Even when sightseeing the rest of the island, you can’t wait to get back to Aspaki especially the Atmosphero. Not that all the suites aren’t miss-able, you can’t go wrong with any of them!
I can’t say enough about the service: Sebastian, Daniela and Marcos who were not only most accommodating and helpful, but besides were just pretty kool. We really liked them!
And also our two adopted cats, Hera (white & gray) and Isis (orange). Please feed them if you go. They like kitten food and Hera is too spoiled to come up the 2nd/3rd floor (so you must go down). And for people who don’t like animals, no worries (lots of people feed them)
And regarding the pool that Aspaki uses down the road, since we were there during the 3rd week of May and didn’t really need it (unable to comment on the pool) but you will certainly will need it come June/July. Maybe someone can comment how the pool was.
This was my 2nd visit to Santorini and had visited 5 islands during the 1st visit. Oia Santorina being my favorite and now Aspaki in Oia.
Will be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art Maisons Exclusive Boutique Hotels is composed of 2 Luxury Hotels: Aspaki and Oia Castle Luxury Suites. Due to its unique location on the cape of the Caldera right in the heart of Oia Santorini, Aspaki Exclusive Hotel offers best panoramic views of the Caldera, Aegean sea,entire village with blue domes and Volcano while ensuring ultimate privacy and tranquility for our guests. A common pool and bar/restaurant is available. Oia Castle Luxury Suites is located under the Castle of Oia which is the best spot to watch the famous sunset view in Santorini.The Suites and Villas were combined with every modern-day luxury and private pools or Jacuzzis offering direct sunset views and Caldera, windmills and sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Art Maisons Luxury Santorini Hotels Aspaki & Oia Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art Maisons Luxury Santorini Hotels: Aspaki & Oia Castle Hotel Oia
- Art Maisons Luxury Santorini Hotels: Aspaki And Oia Castle
- Art Maisons Luxury Santorini Hotels Aspaki & Oia Castle Greece