We traveled for the past 2 weeks in Greece and Santorini was by far the most beautiful relaxing and amazing experience.
Our hotel was recommended by a friend who stayed at Aspaki, a real gem located perfectly in the middle of the Oia where town splits in two. Right in that edge Aspaki opens to an amazing panoramic view of full caldera and sea views.
Our exclusive suite was very spacious with 1 bedroom, one large and tastefully decorated living area, 2 bathrooms and the best balcony you could picture.
Everything we dreamt about and more....that was our experience at Aspaki.
Extremely clean, attentive staff, yummy breakfast and amazing cocktail selections. Room service was limited, but overall it exceeded all our expectations.
Many thanks to Daniele, the excellent cleaning team and the adorable French chef.
We would return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art Maisons Exclusive Boutique Hotels is composed of 2 Luxury Hotels: AspakiExclusive Suites and Oia Castle Luxury Suites. Due to its unique location on the cape of the Caldera, Aspaki Exclusive Hotel offers best panoramic views of the entire village and Volvano /Caldera in the most perfect setting ensuring ultimate privacy for our guests. Oia Castle Luxury Hotel is located on the Castle where the famous movie "Summer Lovers" was filmed. The Suites and Villas were combined with every modern-day luxury offering a direct sunset view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Art Maisons Luxury Santorini Hotels Aspaki & Oia Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art Maisons Luxury Santorini Hotels: Aspaki And Oia Castle
- Art Maisons Luxury Santorini Hotels: Aspaki & Oia Castle Hotel Oia
- Art Maisons Luxury Santorini Hotels Aspaki & Oia Castle Greece