I and my wife stayed for 3 nights at the Sunset superior suite at the Art Maison Aspaki-Oia Castle in May 2014. We have experienced many unique and wonderful hotels during holidays in various parts of the world but it would not be an exaggeration to say that this hotel ranks right at the very top of the list. Right from our arrival we realized that this would be a hotel experience unlike most others. We were greeted by the staff at the airport transfer drop-off area to assist in transferring our luggage through the narrow winding cobble stoned public alleys, and up and down the many steps that need to be negotiated, to reach our suite (it is better to have the transfer arranged by the hotel since it is not easy to find it on your own). Once we entered through the main door to the private area demarcating the hotel, the view of the Caldera was breath taking. The Sunset suite is spacious with separate and comfortable living and sleeping areas, and includes a steam room in the shower area (up a few steps) and a small kitchen (down a few steps). But the star attraction of the suite is the huge private balcony with large comfortable sofas, a hot tub Jacuzzi and views of the Caldera and the sunset to die for. There is a crowd of people from all over Santorini who gather at Oia every evening to catch the glorious sunset. But some of the best sunset viewing spots are from the rooms and balconies of this hotel (especially if you are in the Sunset suite and decide to slip in to your Jacuzzi with a glass of champagne in your hand). Oia is THE place to stay in Santorini and the Art Maisons is without doubt THE place to stay in Oia. A delicious breakfast is served in the balcony every morning and there are some excellent restaurants nearby (from which the hotel can arrange to deliver room service if you wish). Last, but not least, this hotel would not be what it is without the excellent staff - ever helpful and providing service with a smile. Our special thanks to Boyan, Nicholas, Mario and Anita for making our stay an unforgettable experience. Hope to see all of you again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art Maisons Exclusive Boutique Hotels is composed of 2 Luxury Hotels: Aspaki and Oia Castle Luxury Suites. Due to its unique location on the cape of the Caldera right in the heart of Oia Santorini, Aspaki Exclusive Hotel offers best panoramic views of the Caldera, Aegean sea,entire village with blue domes and Volcano while ensuring ultimate privacy and tranquility for our guests. A common pool and bar/restaurant is available. Oia Castle Luxury Suites is located under the Castle of Oia which is the best spot to watch the famous sunset view in Santorini.The Suites and Villas were combined with every modern-day luxury and private pools or Jacuzzis offering direct sunset views and Caldera, windmills and sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Art Maisons Luxury Santorini Hotels Aspaki & Oia Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art Maisons Luxury Santorini Hotels: Aspaki & Oia Castle Hotel Oia
- Art Maisons Luxury Santorini Hotels: Aspaki And Oia Castle
- Art Maisons Luxury Santorini Hotels Aspaki & Oia Castle Greece