Art Maisons Luxury Santorini Hotels Aspaki & Oia Castle
Ranked #13 of 56 Hotels in Oia
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Me and my wife stayed at Oia Castle for our honeymoon in June 2013. The Hotel is perfect, location is the best and the staff is very helpfull. Yordan provide us the best service we could ever imagine. He was always very happy and willing to help with anything. The room was AMAZING....
I would recommend this hotel to everyone I know.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 20, 2014

This hotel is truly amazing! It's in the best location of town, everything is near by. I traveled there with my boyfriend for my birthday in Sept of 2013. We stayed in the endless blue honeymoon suite and I am SO happy we did. The room was located on the top of the hotel and had the most amazing view from the balcony. I could sit out there for hours just looking out into the caldera and town. You really can't beat the view from this room. It's breathtaking. Everyone at the hotel is more then happy to help you with anything as well! They are all wonderful people. The breakfast which is served each morning is great as well. If your like us, we do enjoy a little midnight snack, but the hotel does not have room service. Although, this wasn't much of an issue since it's only a 1 min walk to local cafes and a bakery. Honestly, spend the extra money and stay here. After walking around town and seeing the locations of hotel's I "almost" booked, I was sooo thankful I choose Aspaki!. Lastly, I recommend doing the boat rental/tour with the owner from the hotel . I believe the boat was called the blue pearl. I was such a wonderful experience. He took us to several beautiful areas where we could swim in the crystal blue waters. He was so kind and so was his assistant. I highly recommend it. We can't wait to come back to Santorini again and stay at the Aspaki!

Room Tip: Book early !
1  Thank deannag934
Reviewed February 20, 2014

This is such a beautiful hotel. Hubby whisked me away to Santorini as a surprise and he did a fantastic job. We stayed in the Aqua honeymoon suite and the room is absolutely gorgeous. Not cheap but the view you get is worth the money. Oia sunset must be one of the most beautiful sunset in the world and I cannot think of a better place than this hotel's balcony to watch it.
The staff are very helpful and polite. Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tripty_carpenter
Reviewed February 6, 2014

An exceptional spot under the sun facing the blue sea. An experience that will never be forgotten with the discrete presence of great hospitality. Accommodation, design, facilities, people and atmosphere blooming with style and luxury. I highly recommend it to anyone. I cross my heart when I say it's the best place in Santorini and definitely one of the best destinations in Greece. You must visit! Have your Slice of Heaven!!!

2  Thank AINC09
Reviewed January 27, 2014

This hotel has the best location in Santorini and high standard of service and levels of cleanliness. Our honeymoon suite had a large bedroom, superb interior design with very big balcony with Jacuzzi overlooking the most photographed views of Santorini. The location of Aspaki could not be more perfect. Combine the best postcards, from the blue domed churches, white and colourful houses high on the cliffs, the blue of the sea and the volcano and you have the exact view and location of Aspaki.
We stayed in September for 5 days and we chose this hotel after reading the reviews on trip advisor. All the good things they say about this place are true. All the staff members are extremely nice, welcoming and will make you feel at home right upon your arrival. I would love to have the opportunity of returning here again one day!

3  Thank murad a
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I came here in July 2013 and booked the sunset honeymoon suite to propose to my girlfriend .. All I can say it what a place.! I have been all over the world but this was by far the best place I have ever been, the rooms, the staff and location are second to none.. The price is high but you get what you pay for, well worth the money. Definatley looking at booking again. Thanks guys!

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Cain1984
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Firstly stay at the Marine Suite!! The service provided to us was exceptional. The staff made sure that we didn't have one wish that was not done. They were very proactive did all they can do to please us. They have a great hotel with great breakfast, decor and view. The private jacuzzi that overlooks the best sunset view in the world is exactly what you need for your Honeymoon; just as hundreds of people are surrounding Oia to watch the sunset, you are sipping on your champagne with what ever appetizers you choose and playing the music (yes the jacuzzi has a power outlet in a cupboard so you can take your laptop or whatever you wish!!) The staff was very helpful and made perfect suggestions for restaurants and attractions. They know what they are talking about when it comes to luxury!! Definitely recommend this hotel specially for couples!

Room Tip: Marine Suite!!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple