We stayed in the Marine suite (see my room tips below) for 4 nights of our three week wedding / honeymoon. Next to the wedding itself, staying here was the absolute highlight of our trip. From waking up to the sound of the bells on the donkeys going up and down the stairs outside (this did not occur that often for those who might think it would be annoying - it very much added to the overall ambiance of the place) to the wonderful breakfast which was brought to us every morning Art Maisons was amazing in every way. Oia itself is beautiful so to be honest, there are probably other places with equally nice views (although not all would be as perfectly placed to see the sunset - a view which people come from all over Oia to see - many of whom have to cram into restaurants or sit on the footpath). What really sets Art Maisons apart is the amazing customer service - the staff, and while everyone was lovely, we dealt mostly with Yordan. From the moment he met us after midnight at our taxi to collect our bags and haul them down to the hotel (no cars in Oia proper) to his willingness to absolutely go the extra mile every time we dealt with him for us was amazing. One example, we were ordering our breakfast (you choose from a selection of amazing Greek specialties (you must have the grapes in syrup mixed with Greek yoghurt!) and place your order the night before) and when I had placed the order Yordan kindly suggested that since we were departing the next day fro the airport, that perhaps we should order some additional items as our "day was sure to be tiring - we would need the extra food!." It was attention to detail like that that really made us feel like we were more than guests in a hotel. Yordan (and again, everyone else) truly cared about us and personally wanted to do everything to ensure we were happy. Can't recommend it enough! We will be going back for sure!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art Maisons Exclusive Boutique Hotels is composed of 2 Luxury Hotels: Aspaki and Oia Castle Luxury Suites. Due to its unique location on the cape of the Caldera right in the heart of Oia Santorini, Aspaki Exclusive Hotel offers best panoramic views of the Caldera, Aegean sea,entire village with blue domes and Volcano while ensuring ultimate privacy and tranquility for our guests. A common pool and bar/restaurant is available. Oia Castle Luxury Suites is located under the Castle of Oia which is the best spot to watch the famous sunset view in Santorini.The Suites and Villas were combined with every modern-day luxury and private pools or Jacuzzis offering direct sunset views and Caldera, windmills and sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Bookgreece.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Art Maisons Luxury Santorini Hotels Aspaki & Oia Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art Maisons Luxury Santorini Hotels: Aspaki & Oia Castle Hotel Oia
- Art Maisons Luxury Santorini Hotels: Aspaki And Oia Castle
- Art Maisons Luxury Santorini Hotels Aspaki & Oia Castle Greece