Delfini
Agoda.com
$808
$485
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscave houseevery morningexecutive suiteprivate balconyhot tubolive oilthree nightsfew stepsboat tripthe main streetoutdoor jacuzzicar rentalwatch the sunsetsimarenacalderaview
Reviewed May 20, 2014

My husband and I stayed at Delfini in May 2014 for our first wedding anniversary. Delfini was a fabulous choice, as from the second I booked, the staff of Delfini went out of their way to make sure we had the best stay possible. We absolutely loved our cave suite. The view was absolutely breathtaking, the cave suite extremely spacious and comfortable, and we could not have been more excited about our personal jacuzzi! Thank you Delfini for making our second honeymoon a perfect romantic getaway!

Room Tip: I would definitely recommend the cave suite. You cannot beat sitting in a jacuzzi with the beautiful caldera views in front of you!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 1, 2014

what a gem! i cannot express in words what a heavenly sight i saw from my room every day / night from my balcony. Rooms were very clean everything was lovely jacuzzi looking over the view, room decor was modern. Only thing which if you want to call a downside is that the shower didnt work in our room it was one with lots of nozzles pointing in every direction we informed reception and we were told the douche only works and cant be fixed as they need to get someone from athens in...but apart from that i wasnt concerned as the view.. wow! the town of oia is so pleasant going for walks seeing the sunset truly heavenly. Breakfast was given at a time of your choice and the staff are always around if you need them.

Room Tip: executive room
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2014

OMG!!!!! Don't look any further. A traditional studio overlooking the Caldera is truly an amazing experience. Forget about Fira for accommodation. It's not far to travel to by local bus if you choose to visit but staying at Oia is by far a better option. Hosts very obliging when we extended our stay to 7 nights. Daily breakfast was delicious and served at our convenience. Yes at the moment much work in sprucing surrounding properties but who cares the view is blissful. Yes the door to our studio got stuck, again who cares.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 28, 2014

The hotel booked our transfers from the airport and a staff member met me at the street upon arrival. He grabbed my bags and I followed. We had a cave house and there was a climb down to get there and the view kept getting better! I could have just stayed on the patio/balcony overlooking the caldera but knew I was supposed to go in the "room"! It was a two bedroom cave house and it looked just like the pictures! As lovely and charming as the inside was, I was going back out to the patio when another staff member came to welcome me and make sure everything was not just okay but wonderful! A welcome bottle of wine and some apples, a map, the bus schedule (it stops here!), and what time would I like breakfast! They were taking care of things before I knew I even wanted it!

My daughter arrived a few hours later and got the same reception!

We were walked to a nearby restaurant for dinner that night and it was great too!

Breakfast was delivered as promised every morning. The cave house was cleaned daily. We were checked on a couple of times a day to be sure we were happy but it was unobtrusive.

There are quite a few stairs and inclines to get there but totally worth it! I was just recovering from a broken leg and back and was able to make it with my cane!

We have tried to find something that wasn't perfect but Delfini Villas has it down!

Book a cave house with a hot tub and enjoy the colors of the sky at sunset with a bottle of wine! You will never want to leave!

We will be back!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 14, 2014

My daughters and I recently visited Santorini and stayed at the Delfini Villas. We were treated like royalty. Our villas was beautiful and in perfect condition. And even though Santorini is such a wonderful place, the best part of our trip was the care we received from the staff. Rena and her team treated us like family. We will return to Santorini some day and the Delfini Villas will be where we stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends