This was the most amazing place to stay! Loved it!! I even posted a video on You Tube of the sunset we watched during a greek wedding. Feel free to check it out “Santorini Sunset Oia Greece” by Dylan 14570. I traveled some time ago, but am just getting around to doing this review.
The owner of this property was so helpful. He gave us a complimentary bottle of Santorini wine because he thought the wedding might get noisy…but it did not and was actually a treat! The breakfast was out of this world with greek yogurt and honey, peach juice, rolls, and more.
My son brought along a hand held game player which stopped working and we were so bummed for him (we stayed busy, but during our “down” time in the room, he like to play his game). Well, the owner came to the rescue and knew how to fix it. It was a fuse of some sort and he had an extra one for us..lifesaver.. LOL
We originally booked the windmill, but I did not feel comfortable in it with 2 kids (one 2 year old) and, after some juggling, they moved us to another room which was perfect.
This hotel was so quiet during the day and evening, a perfect location, and beauty all around. You will not be disappointed! Family of four, stayed 7 days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your holidays at Golden Sunset Villas in one of the most picturesque Santorini hotels in Oia overlooking the marvellous Caldera and the sunset! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Golden Sunset Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Sunset Villas Hotel Oia
- Golden Sunset Hotel
- Golden Sunset Villas Santorini/Oia, Greece