we stayed at a studio room (room 1) for three nights. it has basic facilities of a studio - bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom with a shower, nothing fancy. it can sleep four people with two bunker beds in the living room. however, i don't know if this is true with all studio rooms.
- great view. to be fair, most of the hotels in oia have great views
- great spot for watch the sunset in guests' own balcony vs fighting with crowds on the public terrance
- easy walk to town center and more affordable eateries
- a bit far from oia bus station if you have luggages - dragging them on the narrow and rough cobble stone roads with steps up and down is a major pain on the behind
- the remedy to the point above is to call the hotel for a ride through the back road as i found out when i checked out
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your holidays at Golden Sunset Villas in one of the most picturesque Santorini hotels in Oia overlooking the marvellous Caldera and the sunset! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Golden Sunset Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Sunset Villas Hotel Oia
- Golden Sunset Hotel
- Golden Sunset Villas Santorini/Oia, Greece