We searched long and hard for the perfect hotel with the perfect setting in Oia. Folks, this is it. The windmill on this property is THE windmill which one sees and associates in all the postcards of Santorini. If you stay at GSV, you will get an authentic taste of staying in a cave house, quintessential Greek breakfast (wonderful greek yoghurt, cheese, ham, bread fruit and fresh coffee/tea as you like it) served to you on your very own private terrace overlooking the Caldera, the very same terrace from which you will be enjoying a totally unobstructed view of the sunset. The hotel is located at the tip of Oia so consider GSV the Royal Box for Oia sunset viewing. Since the hotel grounds is private, you will find most Oia visitors crowding just at the property gate/fence trying to get that view for which you will have the very best seats. The daily sunsets experienced from GSV were truly beautiful and mesmerising and made all the more special when it is just at the very doorstep of your hotel accommodation. There were other hotels with other luxuries on offer, but none that could beat the almost secluded sunset experience offered by GSV. This was truly a dream come true for me, thank you team at GSV for your wonderful hospitality and hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your holidays at Golden Sunset Villas in one of the most picturesque Santorini hotels in Oia overlooking the marvellous Caldera and the sunset! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Golden Sunset Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Sunset Villas Hotel Oia
- Golden Sunset Hotel
- Golden Sunset Villas Santorini/Oia, Greece