Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews honeymoon suite steep steps amazing views cave room sun loungers memorable stay private jacuzzi bottle of wine porter luggage caldera island santorini sunset armeni terrace ambrosia
Selected filters
Reviewed June 18, 2019 via mobile

Amazing view! The staff was fantastic. Once in a lifetime view. A lot of walking on steps. The rooms are spacious and clean. Breakfast was good! They can arrange all transports, adventures, and plans for your trip!

1  Thank Jeff G
Reviewed June 11, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I planned a 3 week vacation for our honeymoon around Spain, Italy, and Greece. Of all the 7 hotels we stayed in, this was by far our favorite. Not only were the views amazing and the room super cool and unique, but the staff were on another level. Don't get me wrong, the staff were great everywhere we stayed, but something about our stay here was different, compelling me to take the extra effor to write a review. They weren't just nice and accommodating because it was their job or because they had to be, but they were genuinely just great people who went above and beyond to make sure that everything was perfect. They were also the only place to leave a cute little welcome/congratulations note and wine for our honeymoon, which we really appreciated. If anyone is visiting Santorini I highly recommend this place, as you get way more than just the typical tourist experience. Plus, you get all of the amazing caldera views which is something that was a must have for me when booking, and is also just a short walk from ammoudi bay with amazing seafood and cliff diving if you are brave enough :)

Reviewed June 6, 2019

We stayed in the ‘Top Caldera’ apartment. Very easily accessible. Perfect view. Gorgeous spa on the balcony. Clean and tidy apartment. Breakfast was lovely... except for the last morning when it never arrived. The hostess was lovely and accommodating. Porter seemed a bit grumpy! Would 100% come back to stay again. Everything we need, perfect location close to shops and restaurants. Great view! Very comfy bed!

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank emma_504
Reviewed May 31, 2019 via mobile

I spent a remarkable 3 days at OIA ( Santorini ). Concerning Caldera Villas, it is a beautiful hotel which contains private suits with private swimming pools. This hotel has many advantages, for example, it is near to the OIA beach and has a fresh breakfast.

NB: one of the necessities in Santorini is to rent a car or ATV because these two vehicles help you to visit all the beaches

Date of stay: July 2018
32  Thank younesrma
Reviewed May 31, 2019

Arriving to Oia & Caldera Villas is like a dream! We arranged for car pick up from the port through the hotel and the porters meet you near the bus stop and carry all your bags to your room for you. Thank god, because it's quite a walk, with quite a few stairs down! They work their butts off.

The view from the Villas and the pool area are amazing! They also provide breakfast in the mornings, which was nice and a quick & easy (and more affordable) way to start our long days. Breakfast isn't anything special - but enough variety to do the trick.

Maybe it was the room we booked/paid for - but the 2 bedroom suite we stayed in was no where near as nice looking as the pictures on here. It was much more barren than I was expecting. Though, still very nice and clean - I guess it just wasn't what I'd expect for the amount we paid. It is technically like a cave though - so I get it. But, the bathroom door wouldn't stay open without a door in front of it. Also, the 'master' room's AC wasn't working when we arrived so we called the front desk and they were supposed to come and take a look at it while we were out. When we got back, we never knew if anyone ever stopped in, but it still didn't work. We didn't follow up bc we weren't spending that much time in the room anyways.

Besides that, all of the staff was very nice and the place, in general, was very clean. We booked transport through the hotel to the airport when departing - price is negotiable so don't get overcharged. They also didn't really give us the option of when we wanted to be picked up, as opposed to telling us when the car would be there. But, in their defense - I think this is the case for everyone because there is no point in getting to the Santorini Airport early bc it's SO small they don't let you in until your flight is like an hour from taking off.

Overall - the hotel was very nice and great service - I just maybe wouldn't stay in the same room again. The ones with the hot tubs inside may have been better?

Room tip: Get a room with hot tub!
Date of stay: May 2019