My wife and I came here on our honeymoon as part of a TruGreece itinerary. Perfectly located above the small fishing village of Amoudi. Esperas Hotel had beautiful views with amazing sunsets. From the airport pick up to the baggage handler that met us at the front gates of the hotel, to the front desk staff, wait staff, room service and maid service - all were top notch and made you feel like royalty. The town of Oia has some amazing local shops with fantastic local art. Some standard touristy stuff, but great restaurants in Oia and especially the Esperas hotel itself! The wines produced on Santorini are amazing, we brought home 18 bottles of wine!
Simply the best place to visit!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Esperas is a unique full service hotel that offers you the opportunity to experience the traditional cave houses of Santorini coupled with one of the most breathtaking views on the planet. A five minute walk from the center of the picturesque village of Oia, the complex is exclusively situated on the edge of a hanging cliff side (the Caldera), overlooking the breathtaking sunset and the volcanic rocks. An ambiance of comfort and relaxation is present throughout the 20 houses, complemented by traditional furniture and antique pieces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Esperas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperas Traditional Houses Hotel Oia
- Esperas Traditional Hotel
- Hotel Esperas Traditional
- Esperas Santorini/Oia, Greece