We stayed at Esperas Traditional cave houses for 1 week. The houses are set back into the cliff. Our bed was set back in the cave as was the bathroom and we had a small kitchenette, sofa and table. The room was serviced twice daily. Our terrace had sun loungers as well as table and chairs. The views from our terrace were stunning, we sat every nite and watched the sunset. The pool was set back into the cave and had sun loungers placed in front so you could admire the view. This area seemed a little cramped but hey we were on a cliff. Their were alot of steps down to your room so this may not be suitable for some. The breakfast was basic but adequate. The main menu very good. Staff excellent, their cutomer service was fantastic. We were so pleased we picked to stay in Oia and at Esperas. We hope we can return one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Esperas is a unique full service hotel that offers you the opportunity to experience the traditional cave houses of Santorini coupled with one of the most breathtaking views on the planet. A five minute walk from the center of the picturesque village of Oia, the complex is exclusively situated on the edge of a hanging cliff side (the Caldera), overlooking the breathtaking sunset and the volcanic rocks. An ambiance of comfort and relaxation is present throughout the 20 houses, complemented by traditional furniture and antique pieces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Esperas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperas Traditional Houses Hotel Oia
- Esperas Traditional Hotel
- Hotel Esperas Traditional
- Esperas Santorini/Oia, Greece