My husband and I had a lovely time at Esperas Traditional Houses last summer. Many people contributed to making this experience one we will not forget, in particular Danny, the bell boy, who was very helpful and Hassna who had amazing suggestions for outdoor activities and boat trips. I thought the mattress were incredibly comfortable and wish I could have taken it home with me. And of course, the sunsets are pretty indescribable. We look forward to returning this summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Esperas is a unique full service hotel that offers you the opportunity to experience the traditional cave houses of Santorini coupled with one of the most breathtaking views on the planet. A five minute walk from the center of the picturesque village of Oia, the complex is exclusively situated on the edge of a hanging cliff side (the Caldera), overlooking the breathtaking sunset and the volcanic rocks. An ambiance of comfort and relaxation is present throughout the 20 houses, complemented by traditional furniture and antique pieces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Esperas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperas Traditional Houses Hotel Oia
- Esperas Traditional Hotel
- Hotel Esperas Traditional
- Esperas Santorini/Oia, Greece