Oia is famous for its stunning sunsets. At the Esperas you can enjoy them from the comfort of your room terrace or from your chaise longue by the pool. Our group of four arrived in Oia from four different parts of the world, and we were all extremely happy with the warm hospitality we received, the excellent and relaxed service, the friendly staff and the peaceful atmosphere of the place. This hotel is centrally located and at the same time insulated from the crowds that tend to invade the town. The views are superb and the scale just right. Good advice is always forthcoming and service impeccable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Esperas is a unique full service hotel that offers you the opportunity to experience the traditional cave houses of Santorini coupled with one of the most breathtaking views on the planet. A five minute walk from the center of the picturesque village of Oia, the complex is exclusively situated on the edge of a hanging cliff side (the Caldera), overlooking the breathtaking sunset and the volcanic rocks. An ambiance of comfort and relaxation is present throughout the 20 houses, complemented by traditional furniture and antique pieces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Esperas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperas Traditional Houses Hotel Oia
- Esperas Traditional Hotel
- Hotel Esperas Traditional
- Esperas Santorini/Oia, Greece