“A must!”
Review of Aquamarine Jewelry

Aquamarine Jewelry
Ranked #4 of 23 Shopping in Oia
Reviewed May 17, 2014

This store is a must-stop if you're looking for something shiny as a souvenir. It's located on the main pedestrian street of Oia, and while quite small, holds a great selection of authentic Greek product. I had the pleasure of meeting Theo, the owner, and spent time chatting about the island, where I was from, and superstitions - oddly enough. I bought two pieces that day, and like the others writing reviews, was given a really good discount. The experience didn't end there however, as I saw Theo again a few days later and he bestowed the greatest act of kindness I think anyone has ever given me.

Do yourself a favour and stop into this little shop - if the product doesn't charm you, Theo will - but I'm sure you'll find something to make you happy!

2  Thank mullhol
There are newer reviews for Aquamarine Jewelry

Reviewed November 11, 2013

With all the shops available, it was nice to go to a low key place with really nice merchandise. Bought two pair of earrings, and felt happy to give him my money. He gave me a break on the price, but I have experienced that many shops here do this. Especially toward the end of the season. Buy here. You won't be disappointed.

2  Thank Konatravelers
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I read about this shop on TA and I decided to visit when visiting Oia from Imerovigli. I love jewellery and asked a couple of shop owners for directions until we found this shop as I was keen to purchase a piece of jewellery to remind me of my time in Santorini. Absolutely beautiful jewellery at unbelievable prices, handmade stunning jewellery. I bought a peridot ring set in sterling silver which I am very pleased with. Theo the owner of the shop is a kind and helpful person as mentioned in other TA reviews, he will do well as he offers great service with quality items. Highly recommend that you visit this store if you go to Oia.

1  Thank rosie7585
Reviewed August 22, 2013

What a joy it was to find such good service and special jewellery collection at Aquamarine.
Theo was so very helpful and he gave me the history of my chosen bracelets - eg the Phaistos Disc.
Although a small shop, it is well merchandised to show off the beautiful jewellery. During my five days in Oia I walked pass his store regularly and always received a warm welcome from Theo. It was interesting to hear he had lived in Melbourne and therefore we had lots to chat about. I look forward to recommending my friends to visit Theo as I know he will take care of them - I too hope to return one day for another shopping experience and to say hello again!
Barbara, Melbourne

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I saw the other positive review on here and put it on my list of things to check out in Oia. I am so glad I did, because the main road of Oia is lined with tons of jewelry stores, none of which hold a candle to this little gem (no pun intended). I would have walked right by without the review.

It is a tiny little shop (with air conditioning!), owned by Theo, one of the kindest and most helpful people I met on Santorini, which is a high bar because EVERYONE we met was incredible. I was there with my mother, her best friend and her friend's two daughters, and suffice it to say that our tastes differ immensely. We ALL fell in love with multiple things at this shop. My mom had been looking for a perfect ring for years and had visited countless stores looking for one--she found it here. I loved so many things but settled on a gorgeous aquamarine necklace, because it is just such a beautiful stone and I knew it would remind me of Santorini.

I told Theo I didn't need a chain because I had one at home, but he gave me a really nice black chain for free so I could wear it out of the store. He also gave us a very generous discount because we were buying several items. The pieces are very reasonably priced especially given how beautiful and well-crafted they all are, and there are quite a few pieces that are under 20 euros. They are all absolutely gorgeous. What was meant to be a quick glance inside turned into an hour of admiration. I'd recommend this shop to anybody, for the gorgeous jewelry but also to meet Theo and support the store he was just able to open last year. Thanks again, Theo! We'll be back!

3  Thank Laine A