“We went every day!”

Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Oia
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed August 18, 2014

We stumbled upon Lolita's Gelato on our first day in Santorini, and we had such a wonderful experience that we went back every day of our trip (5 days in a row!). After having spent a week and a half in Italy before Greece, I can honestly say that Lolita's Gelato was the best gelato experience we had in our entire trip. Every flavor we tried was delicious - so smooth, creamy and refreshing! The shop is charming and perfect for an afternoon break. If you find yourself in Oia, this is a must-visit - you won't be sorry!

3  Thank Jamie T

Reviewed August 18, 2014

On the strength of previous reviews I went for coconut. On a hot, windy and dusty day I have never tasted anything so smooth and cooling and delicious. Go down the alley to the right hand side of the church in the main square and turn right at the end of the lane for a little piece of ice cream heaven. I shall be going back before the end of the week.

3  Thank Nickynfreya
Reviewed August 15, 2014

I went back 3 times just for the pistachio gelato, it definitely goes into my top 3 best pistachio gelato that I've had (and I am very picky)! I also tried the lemon sorbet which was also very tasty, but a good lemon sorbet isn't too hard to find elsewhere as well, so I would definitely recommend you to have the pistachio if you come! All the staff were super friendly, the little store has a seating area that is tidy despite all the tourists. They also have a perfect location, right off the square from the Oia bus stop so you can't miss it!

2  Thank Amy S
Reviewed August 15, 2014

YUM! Try coconut; Mojito sorbet, Lemon sorbet - all delicious but don't think you could go wrong with any of the selections.

Plus the place is cool and a great spot to relax for a moment.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

We went to Lolita's for dessert two different nights; both times we were pleasantly surprised by the good service and quality of the gelato. Hazelnut and chocolate cookie were our favorite flavors; the greek yogurt flavor was a bit lacking (neither tangy nor sweet). This was one of the better eateries we visited in Oia.

2  Thank TheDistrictTraveler