“AMAZING Gelato”

Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Oia
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Best gelato on the island, hands down. We tried many other places closer to our hotel in Kamari but Lolita's has it all over everything else we'd tried!

2  Thank Rachel U
Write a ReviewReviews (1,605)

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Don't waste your time on the sorbets.... Just get the gelato !!!!! The pistachio is great as well as the chocolate.,, went just about every day we were in santorini ...wish they had a coffee gelato!!!

3  Thank healthda
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Wonderful way to end the evening.! Very creamy and nicely flavored. Despite high expectations from the reviews, we were not disappointed

2  Thank umandr
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Delicious homemade ice creams and Sorbets.
The place has a terrace where you can eat quietly.
The price is quite reasonable for a tourist area.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Its been said in all the other reviews, but I absolutely loved the ice cream I had here. My husband had pistascio in a tub (he loved it), I had something like half passionfruit half blueberry in a cone and it was delciious. They also only charged me for one scoop whilst letting my have half a scoop of each flavour so I could try the two. And it truely was delicious ice cream. Glad we made the effort to find it after hearing about it on trip advisor and from our hotel recomendations.

3  Thank 1Jaz