“the best gelato in the world!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lolita's Gelato

Lolita's Gelato
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Oia
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Drinks, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Manila, Philippines
“the best gelato in the world!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

This is by far the best gelato i have tried and believe me i have tried too many. Imagine my surprise when i realized the best gelato i have had so far was not from italy, france, or any other part of europe but from the little picturesque town of oia in the beautiful island of santorini, greece. This little gelateria is a hip and trendy hang out spot and the really nice guy running it even gave me a hands on lesson on how to scoop the freshly made gelato from the machine onto the containers. Then he gave me a taste of the freshly made gelato i had helped with! I have never tasted creamy orange ice cream (not sorbet mind you) before so this was heaven. try their hazelnut and pistachio as well because they are excellent. The reviews on this place are no exaggeration so please try it! Ive gone twice already and i plan to have more before i leave tomorrow:)

3 Thank gaby m

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Spring, Texas
“Delicious & creamy gelato!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

The guys are super nice & offered to let us sample any flavor we wanted! Tried almost all of them but I had to narrow it down to 2 flavors, which they let me split in 1 scoop! Love that! I like a good variety. So I chose blueberry & orange sorbet & it was a great refreshing combo! My husband chose the stracciatella, which was a very good vanilla-ish flavor with strips of hardened chocolate on top! I've tried a couple other places in Mykonos but when I got to santorini I just had to find Lolita because my friend recommended it. This was the best one I had in Greece! Very creamy, the flavors were delish, & not to mention the guys were super friendly! Definitely recommend to anyone who's in santorini! I went to Lolita's twice in 1 day!

3 Thank Ngoc-Anh L
“Open in April too”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

We heard about this place and went looking for it.
The guy we asked, a jeweler told us that it may not be open.... but to our surprise it was open and the it really was very good.
The guy will give you a small portion to try out for any number of times... my wife must have tried 6 or 7...
We sat out in the court yard and he brought out his own jumper to cover our baby!
He is very friendly and the Gelato exceptional.

Oh by the way I also had Expresso and found it very good too.

Amsterdam
“Best ice cream of Santorini”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

All ice creams are home made and you can definitely taste this (difference). In fact you can taste any flavour you want before committing. Staff is very friendly, ice creams are great . What more to want from a gelateria?

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank WJ_AMSTERDAM
Seville, Spain
“Best homemade gelato”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Stopped at this place by chance and we are sure glad we did! Run by some handsome Greek cousins with a flare for some amazing gelato, I recommend the dark chocolate, hazelnut or pistachio(yes I tried them all)!

4 Thank Samwow