“Awesome gelato ”

Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Oia
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Really great homemade gelato, along with great view and ambiance, definitely a must go if you're in Oia ! The owners are really friendly and provides good service as well, definitely an enjoyable experience.

1  Thank Ryan C

Reviewed February 3, 2014

One of the best icecreams I ever had. Went there twice daily during my stay in Oia. You have to try Baklava and Vinsanto flavours, they are amazing.

3  Thank Ivanata
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Great Gelato, it was hard to find on the trip advisor app but we found it and we are glad we did. My wife and I loved this place. she had the dark chocolate Gelato and i had the coconut gelato. we tried most of their gelato and all of them were very good.

IT'S A MUST!

3  Thank fngirgis
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We were taken to Lolita's by a local while in Santorini and he had told us he had eaten gelato all over Europe and this was the best. I told the owner that I hear he made the best gelato in Europe and he told me I would have to try it to decide for myself. I tasted the Baklava which was delicious but after my husband taste the dark chocolate, I decided to give it a try. It was beyond amazing. So that was what I had. The gelato was smooth, and rich, but the flavor was better than any chocolate that I have tasted in six continents and as far as gelato nothing is even in the same ball park. It was a beautiful day in Oia but the gelato made it even better.

By the way the owner is looking for a wife. He has a notice on the chalkboard: I make gelato will you marry me?

3  Thank Kathy G
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Once you tried Lolita's gelato, they spoilt your taste buds and you couldn't eat the other gelato sold in Fira anymore. More sugary. They are not the same. When you are in Oia, it's a must stop! I went for Baklava flavor twice!