Pezoules
Oia's Sunset Apartments(Oia)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
$197
  • Pool
Caldera Villas(Oia)(Great Value!)
$435
$870
$664
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $970/night.

$1,348
$936
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $1,079/night.

$1,665
$1,428
$901
$763
$327
$317
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $515/night.

$1,027
$985
$903
$755
$464
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $746/night.

All reviewsinfinity poolboutique hotelcave houseour honeymoonevery morninggreek yogurtprivate terracehot tubthe cliffromantic dinnerbreakfast deliveredfresh fruitthe main streetexcellent breakfastcarried our bagspleasure of stayingunforgettable experience
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Staying in a good hotel always makes you eager to come back. A very different thing is when, just after a short stay, one fantasises about abandoning all to go and live there. That is what happened to me!
Santorini has a mystical aura that is in no need of good reviews. However, staying in Pezoules gave me a particular panorama of the island. Everything is designed just in the right way and in perfect balance. Very tasteful and tremendously well located. All the rooms are overseeing Caldera: the magical cauldron-like volcanic feature that embraces the sea. Breathtaking does not even begin to describe the views. Enchanted sunrises from your own room and sublime sunsets just outside the hotel. These landscapes submerge you in a state of contemplation. The traditional Greek style is perfectly in tune with elegance and superb comfort.

The owners are a lovely couple who will immediately capture the nature of your stay, offering a subtle balance between a cozy/homy atmosphere and a luxurious stay. If you just need to be away in total privacy or if you are anxious to explore and live the island, they will be the perfect advisors. If you stay in the hotel, 3 Michelin stars are not enough to describe the food . Organic, fresh, exquisite chef-like food will be always there for you. At some points you just feel like having cooking lessons and no desire whatsoever to go back to your boring everyday food.
The pool seems to be brought from a magical movie. It beautifully mirrors the sea and the sky. You feel certainly lost between the three of them.
I would recommend this to absolutely everyone, especially couples, small groups of friends or solo travellers looking for the very best.
The hotel is first class not only for the infrastructure but because of the service and friendliness.
I was so taken by the island and the lovely people that own the hotel that I am seriously considering coming back very soon, and perhaps some day go and live there (real shame I won't be able to live in Pezoules itself though...).
If you are looking for the perfect place at Santorini, this is it. And it might come with a bonus, a life changing experience: before and after Santorini/Pezoules.

Room Tip: All of them are fantastic, quite and with wonderful views! Just choose your favourite aroma.... All of them are named after aromatic spices or flowers!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
6  Thank Lucia_Azul
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Pezoules is a brand new lodging in Oia Santorini situated in the heart of the "caldera". The owners, with respect to the environment and local tradition, evoluted traditional caves to up to date spacious rooms equiped with high standard facilities and private verandas overlooking the "caldera". The serenity of the environment, the breathtaking view, the impecable breakfast as well as the home made dishes, prepared by the owner with stricktly local products, the genuine hospitality of the owners, their agreeable and yet professional behaviour lead us to wishful thinking of coming back again !.
Takis

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ERIETTAMYRTO P
Reviewed October 22, 2012

My husband and I had the distinct pleasure of staying for a week at Pezoules just before it officially opened. We were blown away with the service, amenities, view, location, and everything else! Top notch luxury. We are actually quite picky travelers, and we absolutely loved it. I recommend to anyone who is looking for a private, upscale boutique hotel/apartment experience. Each room has a balcony and view to die for. We enjoyed our plush robes and slippers while sipping wine at night on our balcony and enjoying the view. The family that runs the hotel is beyond wonderful and accommodating. I was sick for a few days and they took care of me as if I were staying at their home (they brought me soup, pasta, ginger ale, bread, and medicine - none of it asked for or added to our bill). Where can you find service like that? It was quite incredible and I'll never forget their kindness. The beds are incredibly comfortable, the amenities are exactly what I hoped they'd be, and the location is wonderful because you're near so many fabulous restaurants and shopping. And don't mind the stairs - they'll help you burn off the calories from all the fabulous food and wine you'll drink ;) 5 stars for Pezoules! We'll be back soon.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sksmith1881_12
Reviewed October 22, 2012

My sisters and I spent one day at Pezoules in OIA / Santorini. Dimitri and Mirella are a wonderful couple who make you feel so at home in their gorgeous Bed and Breakfast overlooking the Caldera. Our lunch was "out of this world" . I have never been at a more beautiful place . You must go to their website to believe this ! www.pezoules.gr. They truly make you feel and treat you like family !

Room Tip: You have to see this in your lifetime !!!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank LainyD
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Pezolues is a complex of new apartments in Oia, with a stunning sight on the Caldera of Santorini.
I stayed in Valeriana house, very comfortable, clean and quiet, where I appreciated the care for the small details.
The "infinite pool" is really suggestive, especially at night!
The hosts are very kind and hospitable.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo