Can't recommend Alexander's enough. From our first moment, when Iveta welcomed us like visiting family, to our last delicious breakfast with the view of the sapphire blue waters, this has been a stellar experience. We will miss the graciousness of Iveta and Anali, as well as the helpfulness of Alexis -- and even Mini-me! They made great recommendations of where to go, places to eat, things to see & do. As Iveta explained, this is not her job, it is what she loves to do -- and we are so grateful! The cave room is charming and roomy enough for three. The showers were hot and the AC cool -- perfect! We had a great view of the caldera right outside our room without having to suffer hundreds of stairs like the adjacent properties. Last night, we got to watch the sun set in the west and the full moon rise in the east -- all from the rooftop view point. Thank you all for making our days in Santorini so memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury, elegance, intimacy, breathtaking views of the caldera...Alexander’s is a boutique hotel consisting of suites, cave villas and cave houses all named after precious and semi-precious stones, according to Cycladic architecture. We are a hotel with less steps. We have been recommended by the New York Times, the Independent and the Daily Telegraph. Our hotel was the main location of the film “Thira.” Special occasions are magical when held at Alexander’s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Alexander's Boutique Hotel of Oia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexanders Boutique Hotel Oia
- Alexanders Boutique Oia
- Alexander's Boutique Hotel Of Oia Santorini, Greece